Reviews for Naruto's Secret
ameo66 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! I hate being a stupid fangirl, but I really wish you would write another chapter.
Smurfy20 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
that was brilliant! -happy dance- amazing! loved it! WRITE MORE! please? -chibi eyes- -favs story and author-
Imari-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
heey,

wow, that was cute! The way you make everything fall together is really great, and it was funny also...I found myself laughing a lot of the times! Great story!

Imari-chan
Fields of View chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
That. Was. CUTE! *squeals*

there are just so many little things in there that makes me laugh.. Naruto's train of thought is just _so_ amusing.. the language is wonderful, this is just cute, cute cute! love it!
KC Evans chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Overall, a wonderful, amusing story. I really liked the interaction between the characters and reading about things from Naruto's point of view. He has such a humorous outtake on life and I love that kind of sardonic and wry humor. The conversations between Naruto and Sasuke were well done, revealing their relationship differently than what it is at school.

There were several grammatically errors and I wouldn't recommend putting in an AN in the middle of the story as it disrupts the flow, even if it's informational to the reader. However, it's definitely easy to read and be absorbed in and I really enjoyed reading it.

Looking forward to more stories from you!
Libelula202 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Squee! XD Great story! It made me laugh, a LOT!

Gonna fav it!

Lib
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
XD whew...now that fic does strike my fancy! really satisfying, i love it! great idea lol and the ending was perfect :P well nothing much I can say except that it's a terrific job! keep up the great writing!
Shaay chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I love this. I could imagine Naruto in his costume, dressed as a girl. The whole story was just too cute. Great job with this.
SpottedShadow97 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Whee! That was the best fic I've ever read where Naruto cross-dresses! Hehe. Gotta love it! - Awesome job!
skyblue.x chapter 1 . 7/12/2006