Reviews for The Traitor
MysticAutumn chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Author's Note: This is my first stab at a POTC story, so bear with me. I also am not the greatest writer, so please give some constructive advice instead of flaming. I hope you enjoy.

you obviously don't give yourself enough credit.

U love ho wyou integrated the lyrics.

It flows well with the actual writing.

stylistic.
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Wonderful! Beautifully written.
Lily Evanstar chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
You seem like a great writer to me. I loved it, especially how it ends on a hopeful note. Well done.
SalvatorEh chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I would like to thank everyone for their reviews! You guys are amazing. I didn't think it would be received to positively. This inspires me and I've decided to write another one, perhaps a short story (although I find I'm not committed, but perhaps I'll be able to do it this time.

Thanks again!

KnightoftheRoundTable
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I thought of the same song when I saw the movie! Great minds, eh?
Tiff chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
That was amazing! I just got home from seeing that movie for the first time and this almost made me cry. You showed her thoughts so well, I wouldn't be surprised if you were Elizabeth in disguise or something! Please, please write more. You are extremely talented! Thank you!
Adalee Bishop chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Wow. This was beautiful. I was thinking about writing a guilt fic about Elizabeth, and I thought why not go and read some myself. And I am so glad I did. This was not only amazing, but brilliantly crafted, the sentences and perfect words coming together beautifully. It was absolutely breath-taking. I loved every word, every sentence, and every letter. I especially loved the lines:

His face was no longer the sunkissed one she had come to love, but more paler than the moon. He was bloody, and reeked of fish. His rotting hand grabbed hers and shoved something hard into it. Staring at her with dead, cold eyes, he whispered in a voice that would haunt her forever.

"Pirate."

That gave me chills. You did a wonderful job with this. Fantastic work. *Adalee*
SweetPirateOMine chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
That was excellent!
darkcuriosity chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
wow. this is great. i love "my immortal" and Evanescence. this i think really amazing!
Poisonchik88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I liked it , I really did. The song was a nice fit too.
MichaellaLoe chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Wow well for starters - I'll have u know this is officially one of my faves because 1 its good and 2 it has an evanescence song. U honestly have no idea how much i started psazzing when i read the first 3 words of the italics:) Anyways, its good!I like it!
Ginny-cry chapter 1 . 7/12/2006