Reviews for Enough
loag chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW was so cute
JayLaw chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I really really liked this one :)
silver sliver chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
lovely :) perfectly lovely!
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Really, really great story. The emotions were so well written. *happy sigh*
elwren75 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This was the perfect story to get me over my "I'm missing X-Men and I really wish they would do something to move Logan and Marie's relationship along" phase. This was perfectly written for the two of them because it wasn't too easy. Logan and Rogue both beg to be angst-ridden and I think that is overlooked far too often. This was realistic for the two of them and your writing is just superb!
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I loved how you wrote this fic. There wasn't a quick happily ever after because in reality it doesn't happen that perfectly. It was smart and I enjoyed how you explained Marie's mutation, Logan's feelings for Jean and Marie, and Logan's relationship with Scott. Their conversation was my favorite part of the story:) This is going into my favorites!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
good thing scott beat a sense out of logan!
lvswtht chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I loved it. It was nice and long as it didn't move to fast. It wasn't like Jean dies, Logan and Rogue get together after he blurts out some sentimental shit he never would for real. There was enough angst and romance and drama to make it a great one-shot.
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Hi there. It's nice to see you're still around. I encountered with your fic for the first time at WXF (sadly about the time of the site's decline). I'm not really into Rogan but your stories are a worthwhile read so I hope you will continue to produce them.

Really enjoyed this one. Thanks.
green eyed goddess532 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
OH i love it and it was soo perfectly them! great job!...poor storm!
tommy turkish chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
i missed this. you're too good.
Tegan.x chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
OMG it was awsome you have to write another chapter to this story its amazing!
alana chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
i liked it, the ending was well done, sweet
Divine Dark Angel chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
HAve I mentioned lately that I love your work? And How happy I am now that you are (hopefully) back? Please do writ more. Please?
RG Marie chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
aw

i liked this story it was sweet sad and hot all at the same time great write