Reviews for Akh
Anime0taku chapter 4 . 3/2
This is a cute little story. It really explains a lot for the stories where they have their own bodies but don't explain it themselves. That first chapter killed me. I think my favorite line has to be "Aibou, I was in control of your body for a grand total of five minutes and I almost fell asleep." I don't know why, but it just seems so Yami. I love it.

My other favorite parts were when everyone saw that they had brought Atemu out of the Ceremonial Battlefield, not Yuugi. You just described him so perfectly. Also when Atemu is first waking up and looking for the Puzzle and Yugi. He doesn't stop asking even when the others are panicking, realizing who he was. I got a hard feels attack there.

So, in other words, I loved the first chapter. It was a doozy! Packed with feels, and just really shows everything we love about all the characters. This has to be one of my favorite stories.

I don't know if this'll continue or not. It feels ended enough, and it's really continued by every other story that gives Atemu and Bakura their own bodies. But, on the other hand, I would absolutely love to see more of your writing. 'Course, I can just go to your other stories for that. Anyway, thanks for writing!
TheSecretMarauder chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
I love this story! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Soooo good, this made my heart ache happily 3
Magiccatprincess chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
I LOVE this story!
Entaria chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Found my way here through TVTropes - that evil, evil website. So many hours wasted without my even noticing - and I'm so glad I stumbled upon that particular reference.

But before I get on to a proper review, I have to get something out of the way:

*melts into a puddle of goo*

*ahem* Anyway...

This was an absolutely brilliant solution, and you've written it very well. You really captured everyone's personalities, and the way you had everyone react to there being "two" Yuugis and Baukras was so perfect (and I must say, Bakura's swearing in the first chapter had me in stitches, and I nearly died of cuteness overload in the second chapter. And I really liked the little bit about wondering how old Atemu really was – it's something I didn't really think about, but it makes sense that he probably wasn't much older than Yuugi). And I love how you wrote the Yuugi/Atemu relationship - I can definitely see it making the shippers happy, but I like that it was... I guess "vague" enough that (for me at least) it could be easily interpreted as platonic (or queerplatonic, which seems more appropriate) for someone like me, who prefers platonic relationships over romantic ones. Although I must say, I kind of wanted to smack Atemu for taking so long to figure out Yuugi was his other half. But overall, fantastic story, and it was a (VERY) refreshing change to see just plain good writing, with next to no grammar or spelling errors, in a fanfiction. Be proud: it's been a very long time since I last read a fanfic that sucked me in as completely as this one did. I may just have to check out some of your other ones ;)
Aisha Kaltinera chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I love this. I was a bit skeptical at first, when I read the summery at TVTropes, but then I read it anyway. And boy, am I glad. I love how in-character everyone is, and how you explained everything without making it boring or adding heaps of angst.
bostafu chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Omg, I just totally loved this story! And this is such a plausible reason for the yami's to have their own bodies. And the whole shadow magic creating a human body out of dead cells and dust, wow that was good. And I've got to say I do like the ending. It was a really cute ending, and it DOES feel finished. However god knows I can't deny another chapter XD.
bostafu chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Nya, nya puzzleshipping! Looove! Soo cute how Atemu keeps wanting to be beside Yugi all the time and cuddle with him, sooo cuuute! Man, I'm gonna LOVE this story!
bostafu chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
lool bakura is so funny swearing so much XD
Flightfoot chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Interesting idea. I'm glad that Yami finally worked out that Yugi was the other half of his soul. I was amazed that he didn't think of that right away.
Sammiieeoo chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I didn't look at the length of this, so I was shocked when it ended here XD I was expecting a long story, but in a way I'm glad it ended here, because you might have lost interest and made and absolutely amazing story absolutely horrible DX No offense? XD Anyway, awesome story :)
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
I liked this.
LeonaWriter chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I LOVE it. Everyone's reactions, the sciencey-stuff, the name problem - neatly tying up canon with fanon - and what sticks in my mind is Ryou's reaction. I'd love to have been able to hear that phone conversation.
TrisakAminawn chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Heh. Very cute. The friends thing was improved, though Yami is so awkward and apparently Yuugi is never going to have a love life, ever, because he's busy being a human battery. Speaking of which, the magic thing was carried to appropriate conclusions; good. Bah Kaiba. Poor Ryou. Human battery of hate...why do they never, ever even try to protect Ryou? Yuugi is a selfish brat sometimes.
TrisakAminawn chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Heh codependency. I'm going to file Atem's idiocy about his ba as a side-effect of his high opinion of Yugi and move on on that point...magic probably can't create life, but it can surely steal and borrow it; I was kind of assuming the big guys had been budded off their other selves. After all, 'live' cells are cells-which-are-working, and cells-which-aren't-working would appear completely differently. Primarily in that they would have no metabolism to speak of, and therefore a magic-dust golem would have no need of food or air, and would be unlikely to produce boy heat unless magic included that as a feature...it would be a horribly energy-intensive thing to maintain, given it wouldn't be able to achieve a homeostasis...so yeah. That was weird.

This is horrifically unfair to Ryou, you know? He's not resisting that much, but basically all his friends are leaving him at the mercy of the psychopath he has given every indication of hating, and who has taken so much from him. And now intends to live in his house. Bwah. Face-faulting here. Why are they letting the thief get away with this?

They're pretty cute in their awkwardness, except that all those bonds-of-friendship seem to have gotten strained REALLY badly. Although Anzu not liking Atem much was kinda funny. He's frequently a jerk, ne? And even if he built most of Yugi's rep he doesn't get to keep it now that he's separate, and being pharaoh cuts no ice with someone like Seto. Still, 'you have no life' was pretty harsh. I think your rival has dumped you, A.