Reviews for Eyes of Ivy
How could she still be 10 years old on April 15th, 1986 when picked up by police? If she was born in 1970 wouldn't she be 15 by then? (I'm a stickler for things like that, too.)
adeline.griffindor chapter 17 . 3/31
Please post another chapter! Your a great author and I've thourly enjoyed your story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
First of all, Nice backstory. You developed the main character well, along with the secondary characters. You have nice descriptions of the characters, and added a conflict. Overall keep up the good work and this will be an amazing story. This is probably the best Marauders story I've ever read, and I've read some from Quotev, Deviantart... well I don't have an account on any so...
Sky Rose chapter 17 . 10/5/2016
Aww... Cute! And I contemplate the mystery of the male species on a regular basis: at least once a day! Keep writing and please please PLEASE please please please PLEASE please please please PLEASE please please

An Eternity Later

PLEASE update soon! This is a wonderful story, and I really want to know what happens next, this is quite the cliffhanger!

(Also, idc if I already reviewed this story, the story is amazing)
Sky Rose chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
:laughs: oh, how I love Judy and the twins! Hilarious chapter, keep writing... Also I think I've read this and reviewed before but eh, idc.
Sky Rose chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
Oh, the twins are so funny! And poor Ivy, the "lesson in mandom" must've been awful! Hilarious chapter, keep writing!
FelixFelicis02 chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
Omg. Another amazing story. Once again I have been utterly amazed by your writing skills and detailed, intense plot lines. You are absolutely amazing at writing and once again every single character is perfectly written. I especially love how you've portrayed sirius in this one (although I love sirius in everything). I really hope that you update all of your stories and without a doubt you are a credit to the world of fanfiction.
TheGirlWhoFellThroughTime chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I'm screaming I've been looking for this story for ages and I've finally found it
Sky Rose chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
Another good, well written chapter! I hope you update soon... Even if it has been several years since you updated. Keep writing!
Sky Rose chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
Wow... I loved the end to the chapter, nice and hectic. And I agree, Dumbledore shouldn't babysit, ever. It ends badly.
Sky Rose chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Another good chapter! Oh, and the "Guest" review before this was me, I just didn't put my name. This is very well written, like always! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2016
This... Was a depressing chapter. Well written, but depressing. I wish Dimitri didn't die though. He was nice... Also, I thought Ivy's mom died? In Chapter one, it says she hanged herself or something. Yeah, she did die, at least the first chapter says so. Keep writing.
Sky Rose chapter 10 . 8/20/2016
Another funny chapter! I love what James and Sirius thought of the fatherhood book! I just love how ignorant wizards can be... And I completely agree with Remus' reaction, though I would have been laughing so, so hard!
Sky Rose chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
The "You're too tall!" moment makes me laugh every time I read it. Judy is so cute... And Giedon! "We unstuck Ivy from the staircase, so that makes us ours! And the little ones are too educational to get rid of!" Keep writing!
ScrapsCats chapter 17 . 1/3/2016
... I'm not entirely sure what that means, but... um... yeah, I really have absolutely no clue what to think about that last. On a completely different note, I love the story! Blue sugar and tiny cats,
-Scrap