Reviews for Eyes of Ivy
Bill and Ivy 3
Awwww my God! The cutest story ever! Why you no update?!
Judy is a brat. It's not cute. Her attitude is troubling.
Helianza chapter 17 . 2/19
Oh. Well, where should I start?

I think I'm in love with your writing and your storytelling. Seriously, both are absolutely incredible, and I definitely believe you have lots of potential as a writer. The way you manage to build up your characters, to design a worthy and unpredictable plot, to make your readers care about the people you write about, to switch from angst to humor to fluff ... is really marvelous. This fic has been very entertaining, catchy, funny, heart-wrenching, and a great read overall.

I really hope you'll get around to finishing it sometime (even though I don't have a lot of hope seeing as it's been so long since you updated last but ... who knows?) ..

Thank you for sharing this story, I think I'll go read some other of your works now :)

PS : I apologize for any language mistake I may have made, I am not a native English speaker.
This is just ridiculous. In the first chapter you killed Ivy's mother off by suicide, and now she's suddenly alive enough to find. That has to be the biggest plot hole I've ever read.
BipolarDragon chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
Oh my god, I binge-read this in one go and I don't even know where to start with this because I've discovered I suck at giving compliments and generally at saying meaningful things about the things I like, but I still really want to say how much I love this story, because seriously it's one of my favourite fics ever - and I've read an unhealthy amount lately, so I think that counts for something.
I love that you can have me near tears over all the shit that Ivy's going through - and all the shit that's still ahead, I'm sure - but laghing the next.
- I love the tragedy. I don't want it to happen (stay away from my Marauders, I beg of you!), but you write it well.
I love every single character, both OC (IVY! I love Ivy! I can relate and empathize fully, even though my life has been nothing like hers - that's a mark of good writing they (I) say) and the HP ones.
Bill. Holy shit, that kid's amazing. Sometimes, when he's talking 1000/miles a minute the only thing that's going through my head is: as an adult, he will work in a bank. He will be a bank person. And then I just laugh like an idiot in my bed, in the dark, in front of my computer screen, because... yeah- Also, it's very weird to think of a Weasly without older siblings. Wow...
I love the cuteness. All of it. Everywhere.
I love the way you've written Sirius. I have a soft-spot the size of Europe for him, and you've made him amazing. God, I hope you're not following canon THAT much in this, because damn it I don't want him to go to Azkaban, and I don't want everyone to think he's a traitor for 12 years!

And then the heartbreak: have you really not updated in more than three years? Chiefly, does that mean that (Please, no!) you've given up on Eyes of Ivy for good? I looked at your profile and I see that you haven't done that much (that sounds awful, doesn't it? so judgy, like it's any of my business...) in the last few years, so I can't help but think that the odds aren't great. On the other hand, I see that I Was Born a Fool and I'll Die a Fool for You (which I'm about to start) has been written over the span of seven years and has been updated in 2013, so that's not as bad, right? (though I can't help but notice that that too is unfinished, and I worry)

Anyway, if you ever see this, take away this from this overly long gushing-cum-whining: I love this story. I am slightly obsessed with it (in a completely non-creepy way), and would be elated if more were ever written.

Any chance you could drop me a line to say if you DO have future plans for this or if I should be dealing with the fact it's over...?
Mariana Lestrange chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Love it!
Hope to read more of it ;)
Hi chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
You haven't updated in 3 years! WHYYYYYY!? Do you know how painful it is to read something so amazing and then just have it end?!
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
There's something badly wrong with the calendar here. If she was born 21st April 1970, then on 15th April 1986 she would be five days shy of her sixteenth birthday, not a "ten-year-old", surely? Do you mean 1981, just a few months after J's death?
xxLEA-LEAMITCHELLxx chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Aww, Bill is so cute :D I loved the loved the past part of that chapter and the story is amazing :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
Please, please, PLEASE! Update. I love this story to impossible lengths! Please update... i need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
THE BEST! \ (Π) / I've ever read! Love it! storyline's great! Pls continue writing im excited for the next chapt to see what happens next... (WWWWW)
polandATEmyTACOS chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
It makes me sad because I know what is going to happen to Gideon and Fabian. Poor Bill.
polandATEmyTACOS chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
Oh god. I don't think I've ever actually legitimately cried for a minor character before. But this just broke my heart.
polandATEmyTACOS chapter 11 . 3/1/2013