Reviews for Eyes of Ivy
FelixFelicis02 chapter 17 . 9/2
Omg. Another amazing story. Once again I have been utterly amazed by your writing skills and detailed, intense plot lines. You are absolutely amazing at writing and once again every single character is perfectly written. I especially love how you've portrayed sirius in this one (although I love sirius in everything). I really hope that you update all of your stories and without a doubt you are a credit to the world of fanfiction.
TheGirlWhoFellThroughTime chapter 1 . 8/31
I'm screaming I've been looking for this story for ages and I've finally found it
Sky Rose chapter 17 . 8/21
Another good, well written chapter! I hope you update soon... Even if it has been several years since you updated. Keep writing!
Sky Rose chapter 16 . 8/20
Wow... I loved the end to the chapter, nice and hectic. And I agree, Dumbledore shouldn't babysit, ever. It ends badly.
Sky Rose chapter 13 . 8/20
Another good chapter! Oh, and the "Guest" review before this was me, I just didn't put my name. This is very well written, like always! Keep writing!
This... Was a depressing chapter. Well written, but depressing. I wish Dimitri didn't die though. He was nice... Also, I thought Ivy's mom died? In Chapter one, it says she hanged herself or something. Yeah, she did die, at least the first chapter says so. Keep writing.
Sky Rose chapter 10 . 8/20
Another funny chapter! I love what James and Sirius thought of the fatherhood book! I just love how ignorant wizards can be... And I completely agree with Remus' reaction, though I would have been laughing so, so hard!
Sky Rose chapter 9 . 8/20
The "You're too tall!" moment makes me laugh every time I read it. Judy is so cute... And Giedon! "We unstuck Ivy from the staircase, so that makes us ours! And the little ones are too educational to get rid of!" Keep writing!
ScrapsCats chapter 17 . 1/3
... I'm not entirely sure what that means, but... um... yeah, I really have absolutely no clue what to think about that last. On a completely different note, I love the story! Blue sugar and tiny cats,
-Scrap
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
Loved it! More?!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2015
Bill and Ivy 3
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
Awwww my God! The cutest story ever! Why you no update?!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
Judy is a brat. It's not cute. Her attitude is troubling.
Helianza chapter 17 . 2/19/2015
Oh. Well, where should I start?

I think I'm in love with your writing and your storytelling. Seriously, both are absolutely incredible, and I definitely believe you have lots of potential as a writer. The way you manage to build up your characters, to design a worthy and unpredictable plot, to make your readers care about the people you write about, to switch from angst to humor to fluff ... is really marvelous. This fic has been very entertaining, catchy, funny, heart-wrenching, and a great read overall.

I really hope you'll get around to finishing it sometime (even though I don't have a lot of hope seeing as it's been so long since you updated last but ... who knows?) ..

Thank you for sharing this story, I think I'll go read some other of your works now :)

PS : I apologize for any language mistake I may have made, I am not a native English speaker.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
This is just ridiculous. In the first chapter you killed Ivy's mother off by suicide, and now she's suddenly alive enough to find. That has to be the biggest plot hole I've ever read.