Reviews for Dream State
Medusa -the writer chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
I came across your story and wanted to let you know it was very enjoyable. I love vulnerable Sammy stuff, and big brother hero Dean. Thanks
Lora chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
Oh my gosh! I liked this story to begin with, but then you put LORA in it! You have no idea how excited that made me, I've never met anyone or seen a character in any type of story with my spelling before! You made my month :D
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
THAT WAS GREAT!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD I COULDNT READ FAST ENOUGH- THEY SHOULD DO THIS AS A SAM EPISODE- ITS A GENIUS IDEA- TRAPPED IN THE DREAM!
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
Wow, that was quite the story, psychotic ghosts and a killer Sandman!

Loved the angst, the chick flick moments, and most of all...hurt Dean!

Another amazing story, you kept me on the edge of my seat, wondering if Sam would wake up, wondering if Dean would die...sheesh, I think I need a T3 and a beer after that story!

You're awesome!
rozzy07 chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
This story from start to finish was just stunning, visually and emotionally it kept me so invested. The Sandman mythology was so inventively explored here via the Winchester boys that the more angst you ladled on their weary shoulders the more I wanted to read! Wonderful writing, just so sorry that it has taken me an age to find it and then to tell you what a great job you did here.
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 5 . 9/26/2006
omg i really loved this fic. its midnight,and ive been reading for ages,but i just couldnt put my laptop down!

cant wait to read more of your work :)
SciFi Girl chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
Excellent story. I enjoyed it thouroughly. Thanx!
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wow - excellent first chapter! Should have been a real live episode! Can't wait to read the next chapters!
breezyyy chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
That was a real good ending, very emotional and brotherly! Nice! I loved this story, wonderful job!
ChaiGrl chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
Thank you so much for a wonderful read. I loved reading every single word of it. You really captured the characters's essance. That is fantastic writing. Thanks again. Happy Writing!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
carocali chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
He finally told him. I love the brotherly moment. You wrote it very well, and added the right touch of Dean 'girliness.' Nothing says 'the end' like:

“Now if you’re done with your chick flick moment, I’ll have a beer and some pain killers."

Really nice job!

:D

Caroline
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
Excellent chapter!

I'm glad that Sam finally told Dean what was bothering him and what he saw while dreaming. I loved how Dean :) knew what to do and say to make his brother feel better.

I enjoyed your story, thanks for sharing it with us and take care.
fairyntoad14 chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
Loved the Ending! Great Story! Joy to read!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »