Reviews for Unrequited
LUVIDINA chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
Please...Please...Please !...update finish it...
Seishou chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
Aww...this is such a good story! And so long without an update..*sigh* Hopefully, you'll update soon, this story is amazing!
PsychoRyko chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
I wonder if Galinda heard Elphaba's confession. Guess I'll have to wait and find out. Good story so far. Keep it up
GothPhantom chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
Um... why are all the really good stories never updated? O PLEASE UPDATE THIS AND PROVE ME WRONG!
Kalia chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
Very well written, and the story-line is comeing along nicely, good job. keep up the good work. I hope to see more of the story, even though it has been awhile since your last update. Still, hope you continue it.
thedivinemissk chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
i am of the firm belief, that you must update. its a really lovely story and well written. its a shame that it hasnt been updated in a while.
Tracy Winston chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
aww, how adorable and cute of our girls being in love. :) This story is really well written and gives an amazing portrayal of the characters. please post more as soon as you can!
Beautiful Obliteration chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Fantastic one shots :) Do continue, post more soon!
Elphie Bubble chapter 7 . 9/19/2006
Aww! I'm going to cry! This story is so emotional and moving. Please update again soon!
wickedndrentrock chapter 7 . 9/19/2006
Aww this chapter was very bittersweet. Very nicely written. Alrite update soon!
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 7 . 9/19/2006
Aww.. Great chapter Update Soon!
Julia Thorne aka SparklingD chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
Great chapter :D I hope the next one comes soon :)

And if you really need a beta, I'm up for the job, though I've never beta'd for anyone before...
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
Great chapter I think I know what she is gonna say. Update Soon!
MG87 chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
Great work on these past two chapters. I still like how their relationship is evolving ever so slowly. It's more realistic that way. Keep up the fantastic work.
stmd-artichoke chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
Another really good chapter. I like the pace of this story, and I love your writing style. Please update soon.