Reviews for Colors of Life
Syulai chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Aww w.. Love the story.
pinaygurl28 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
this was pretty good but i wish it was longer :D
nickybluejess chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Great Story
Luna chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Reading the summary and description, I honestly didn't expect very much. The title seemed a bit bland, the summary seemed to lack finesse, but boy was I surprised!
This story was quite nice. The characters developed nicely (though more relationship building between Serena and Darien would be nice, their transition to lovers felt a tiny bit too fast), and the plot was solid. The addition of Elizabeth worked well, and the character's emotions seemed genuine for each scene.
All in all a good work I would most certainly recommend!
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
I love this story. So much emotion that I felt like I was a fly on the wall or wherever the setting was.
Brizzy chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
i vote sequal

:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
Shinobi of life chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
OMG THIS STORY IS AWSOME!
JessMess chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Okay, this was a brilliant story!

To be honest after I finished the second chapter I got thinking "This is just going to be another one of those stories where Darien is a bastard, but Serena falls in love with him any way. They have one fight and then the world is all peaches and cream."

Boy was I wrong. I was genuinly happy that you were able to break this pre-conception that I had created for this story. It was engaging, emotive, heart wrenching and addictive. The characters had a feel about them. Like with Serena, I picked up when she was falling for Darien, but how she was still scared. The more you wrote, the more I fell in love with this story. I loved the idea behind it, the way the characters were portrayed, and the way that they all reacted to certain events.

Although I must admit that I balled my eyes out when Elizabeth died. It was really saddening. So much of what happened in this story was in direct effect of Darien wanting Elizabeths mother to be with her, and love her, and play with her.

I think the reason this story spoke to me so much, is that I am the same age as Serena. I could understand why at the beginning she though that Darien had ruined her life, and how she was scarred of being a little girls mother. You did very well in capturing the mind set of a 21 year old.

Well done on such a great story. I hope you continue to write stories into the future.

adds to favorites

MEAN WTF..? BUT i L0VE THiS ST0RY

S0 MUCH && CANT WAiT

F0R THA SEQUEL :D
Death and Rebirth chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
good
Sweetmaj010 chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
okay i was going to wait to the end but this chapter left me saying hell naw to dariens comment...lol besides the horrible incident with beth so far i love your story
misshaa chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
cool! sequel pleaze!
midnightblue08 chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
thank god they did end up together...

although why does darien always end with a girl sitting on his lamp, first the maid and then the red head i assume is beryl..
Loveless Paradox chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
I kinda wanted to see their children, but that was awesome. Thanks so much for writing that.
MayGirl85 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Sorry, I know you warned us but that was really inappropriate - not only was it disgusting but it completely interrupted the flow of the story and the character reaction was completely irrational and unreasonable.