Reviews for Courting The Weasel
nannon chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
i love it. totally and completely. can't wait for more.
renee chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
OK, you probably hear this a thousand times but I just want to say: I LOVE YOUR STORY. There's not many Saito fanfic out there. And to read yours, which is quite a good one I must say, is definitely a pleasure. I'm looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Sterling chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
I really like your story so far. I love the way you make Saitou loose, and out of character when he is around his children, and Misao...very good story so far...can't wait to read more.
Amanda Saitou chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
This relationship between Saitou and Misao is so adorable! I think there's no problem about Misao realizing about her feelings first, especially because she even isn't sure what they are exactly. So it gives room to Saitou to realize 'his' feelings too and start acting first, as the title says. So... up to next chapter. You're doing a great job!
Amanda Saitou chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Great chapter! The departure of Tokio made a lot of sense to me, since both she and Saitou deserves to have a love life after all. I hope Misao gets a bit more understanding towards Tokio, especially when love comes out between her and Saitou-chan. Also, let me tell you, I'm very glad you chose a different path for Tokio-san, who usually ends up dead or gone shamelessly...she's a great woman, otherwise, I think, she wouldn't be the wife of Hajime Saitou! :)

Till next chapter!
1kenshinlover chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
I really enjoyed reading this, and no I don't feel it's rushed at all. I also really liked the tidbit at the end about Tokio. I think her character is interesting also, and it would figure she would be associated with female warriors. I can't really see Saitou with any other type of women. That's part of the reason I like Saito/Misao pairings. Anyway, update soon.
Alis Volat Propris chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Wow. Okay. I liked this part. Aw so sad for our poor wolf, but atleast he has a weasel to keep him preoccupied _. I wasn't sure about this the first few chapters I read but I really like how it's turning out. I love the fact that Misao's all into philosophy and really striving to be 's interesting how she knows latin and that the wolf is actually interested in philosophy. _ Good job. Hope to see more whenever you can.
1kenshinlover chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
Really great chapter, and I loved the historical tibits at the end. I hated that the they had to break up everyone at the Aoiya. That was heart breaking, but maybe something good can come from that. Anyway, update soon.
Alis Volat Propris chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
Yikes. Bummer for Misao and Aoshi, but a convienent way to get the iceblock out of the way. Wow. Tokio's speach still kinda shocks me. To have kids with somebody you don't love and to still insist that it can be broken off if they found someone. Wow. Don't think I'd have it in me
Alis Volat Propris chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Hmm...Didn't expect it to be quite like this but it's an interesting little fic. Write on!
Amanda Saitou chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
Hello! Great chapter, your write the switching povs very well, usually writers get all messed up with multiple povs. Well done. I'm now even more curious about how Misao and Saitou will get together, not because of their feelings, but mainly because Saitou is still married to Tokio. I know that divorce already existed in Japanese society, so I make a guess that it will be hapening anytime soon, right? And you Tokio is lovely, I simply adore her!

Hugs and until next time!
corny chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Thanks alot! this was really fun to read, cuz you don't see lots of saitoumisao fics. saitou is my absolute fav character cuz he's a bad boy with morals, and love misao's firey personality. together they're unstoppable!

can't wait for more! update soon!

corny
ken chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
hope to see you soon. i like to see the saitoh and misao pairing aso. hehe
Jasmine Reinier chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
YOU UPDATED! WHEE! _ My horrible day just got a LOT better!

Poor Misao and Aoshi. _; I DO love them together, but, well...what can I say. Saito and Misao are just a TINY bit closer to my heart.

Besides, Aoshi seeing Misao as a little sister and Misao seeing Aoshi as an older brother is STILL really cute. In a sibling sorta way. _

I luffed this chapter. Saito in a black Western suit is happiness. _ And Aoshi in a blue one is WAY happiness.

I can't WAIT until the next chappie! - Spread teh Saito/Misao love, yay!

Jaa ne!

Jazzy (Ryuu-chan)
1kenshinlover chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Great story! I like Aoshi/Misao, but Saitou and Misao is my fav. Anyway, it was kind of sad how that kissed worked out, but oh well. Anyway, I can't wait until the next update!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »