Reviews for Dead Men Tell No Tales
TexasDreamer01 chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Ah, Elizabeth should've killed Dalma whenshehad the chance.
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
More please! :) I love it!
Chi okami 31 chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! I lOVE YOUR STORRY, 274 people me love your storry, so please don't leave it there! I am BEGGING you!
shalalablup chapter 16 . 2/3/2011
I just found this story the day before yesterday and finished it yesterday! Wowee! This story is AWESOME! I would never have guessed that A) Jack would really admit to Elizabeth that he's jealous, B) actually tell her he LOVES her (I knew it, though! There's that soft look in his eyes.) and C) want to MARRY her. Wow, just wow...it's amazing, and you've kept Jack's humor...I could pretty much see the whole story before my eyes! The best scenes were...well, Jack and Lizzy! When he shoved her and Gibbs into the larder and begged her to marry him...BLERGH, SO EXCITING...I was like, say yes, say yes, SAY YES, YOU DOPEY GIRL, HE LOVES YOU. DO YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF A DEATHWISH? :S ...And it was all fail from there. :( (in the way that I was heartbroken, not that the rest of the story failed!). And it got even more fail when I realized it's been a little over 3 years since you wrote the story. PLEASE, continue with it! I need more Jack and Elizabeth from you! I even DREAMED about your story!
SparrowsFlight chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
Well this story is bloody amazing. And i think that such an amzing story as it were, should recieve an amazing update. lol No, seriously, this story is brilliant and I really hope that at some point you'd see fit to continue it. I mean we cant let Dalma control poor Jack for all eternity eh? She can keep Will and Barbossa but Jack? S'not fair. Lol
xv-valdez chapter 16 . 1/2/2008
Okay, I'm just saying that I'm a Sparrabeth fan and I'm enjoying whats going on with Will, hes not heart broken, but Lizzie is. I feel sad, but Jack Sparrow WILL save her, right? I hope Jack marries her and save her from Davey...Jones. *cringe* it seems to me everybody loves reviews and I really love this story and you left me with an agonizingly good cliffie, so I'm just going to try to write a compliment.

I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

now you know how I feel. thanks for writing it and I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! lol :]
Willofthewisp chapter 16 . 10/29/2007
Please update soon! I so look forward to seeing the dynamic between Elizabeth and Davy Jones. They didn't have much interaction in the movies. I like how you've kept Elizabeth strong and tough, and yet show her vulnerable side. Maybe she and Jack will find some way to live happily ever after. Oh, and Tia needs to be killed.
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
So when are you going to update?
pearlseed chapter 12 . 6/25/2007
Thanks bunches for my summer read-love Barbossa's line-pick one fool to call your own and be done with it. Lovely!
greenelffish chapter 16 . 6/20/2007
This is a beautiful story. It really truly is. I beg you to keep going. Please. It's amazing.
Queen of Halloween chapter 16 . 5/30/2007
I love this story! I hope you'll keep it going - even now that At World's End has come out, I still want to know how this version will end up. Poor Elizabeth, and poor Jack... Please update again soon!
ai-08 chapter 16 . 5/29/2007
the BEST freaking Pirates fic out there, hands down. Can't wait for an update! Actually, the suspence is killing me... *_*
mrspatrickdempsey chapter 16 . 4/29/2007
That evil little $#% *! ah! can i kill her: i love your story. just read it allin like 3 hours. im quite proud of myself.. lol i only just guessed that she would marry Davy last chapter. im sad right.. lol ah! please update soon! begging you..
captjackspeanut chapter 16 . 4/28/2007
OMG! What a chapter! Can't wait for the next update! :D
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 16 . 4/28/2007
oh my gosh this chapter is so good! update soon please!