Reviews for Judas Priests
Fionn Whelan chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
yay! Heinkel and Yumie!
WillTheWatcher chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
Cool Alex and kurt make peace and get back togetherl. I like the fight scene by the way (or what there was of one before Heinie blew them away). I can't wait for the next one. (and whos in jail?)
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
Oh I think I know who was spying! lol, don't see how you can't know, but anyway I can't wait to read more! ::grins:: Update soon! Thanks!
Fionn Whelan chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
Keeps getting better. Love the parallel Maxwell/Anderson scenes. I noticed a few typos, but nothing else. Also: Castlevania, Vampire Hunter D, and Buffy? Brilliant, man.
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
I like it a lot, Update soon! Thanks!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Fun idea! I like the match up of devoted mutants. (one note, boots don't usually ooze onto wooden floors unless said floor is coated with ghoul guts)
WillTheWatcher chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
Hey good chpter but a little short don't you think. Anyways glad for the update keep it up. :)
Rae chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Hee! Pietro's vampire obsession! And what's going to happen to poor Kurt? Zee plot thickens! :D Again, I love how you write Anderson. :DD Can't wait for the next chapter.
Fan chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Awesome ...keep it up :D
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
Very good so far, update soon! Thanks!
WillTheWatcher chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
And the saga continues (sorry I just had to write that). I like the way you made Anderson into the concerned/protective 'father' in this one. It suits him. I also can't wait to see what happens (or who else shows up). :)
Rae one day I'll sign in chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Hooray, continuation! I'm really horrible at giving constructive reviews, so just know that I enjoy reading this and look forward to future chapters. It's very nicely written. So far, I think you've got Anderson spot-on. He's really a pretty kind-hearted guy when he's not duking it out with Alucard. :)
The Lost Hibiki chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
Great story so far, please write more soon.
WillTheWatcher chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
Cool. I like the consept, but I have to ask is Mag the father? Anyways I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. :)
Namariel chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
My, Nightcrwaler in Hellsing, well that just ahs to be interestin. Anders'ns going to be proud of him, he's the picture of devotion. Now Pietro was a trouble teenager in every single version of the X-men, so ther'e hell waiting for Alex there. The poor thing.

Like the story! very original. I myself had thought of making a mutant crossover with hellsing, I just thought of introcuing Wolverine grins wickedly

Keep going!