Reviews for Into the Illusionary Darkness
Lassarina Aoibhell chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I like this very much. You've engaged some very powerful imagery, and the repetition of light/dark works extremely well. I have but two quibbles:

First, "cerulean" and "turquoise" are not the same colour. It's a pet peeve of mine, but if you want to pick a shade for someone's eyes, pretty please keep it to just the one? :)

Secondly, where you've employed "it's" (i.e., "light shakes it's head," or "she encroaches on it's territory") you should be using "its." "It's" is a contraction of "it is," whereas "its" is a possessive (something that belongs to it.)

Other than that, though, this is a very strong piece, and I enjoyed it very much!
NotUsedAnymorelolololololo chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Yay! Another Convert! This Englishy drabble is very nice, and I can imagine Rydia searching for Kain in that dark, dank cave. This is a perfacto 1st-3rd whatever person story.

Gimme a w00p w00p!
Iron Reaver chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
...Vampire...

...Naive Gunner...

...O_O INSPIRIATION! !
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Whe! More KxR! I liked this because it was somewhat vague and poetic but still very poignant and meaningful. It was a neat way to show and ask questions that I think were very true in the game itself, since the entire premise is basically about the battle between light and dark. This would be cool to have fanart for. Thanks for the pimpage, I'll add this to the KxR C2! :) :)