Reviews for Convalesce
magicmumu chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I have gotten into Blade recently, and I think I read this right after seeing the series. I am sorry I didn't respond then, but this was a really good start to the Krista/Chase pairing. I am hoping there are more.

poo anonymous chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Yatta! Another one. x.x
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
DAMN! that was good! i totally forgot my fascination with Krista/Chase, but you have brought it back, and i hope you write more stories with Krista/Chase!

~Smells like Rain...
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
argh... *poke* sheesh...damn just short of *fetish* ... *grumbles... and goes to read next fanfic*...
In-betweens chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I love Krista/Chase stories and this is one of the good ones.
GreenAlpaca chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
So very, very hot!
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I've been hoping to read some Blade fiction. Good Job!
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I loved it!

god ever since I started watching the show I've been dying to read fic for it and now that I have - *happy sigh*

wonderful wonderful wonderful!

I loved that episode - this show's kick ass for slash

you did a great job

keep up the good work _
RaeOfSunshine03 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hey, this is so hot, I'm very glad we're getting some blade the series fanfiction. We definetly need more. Story is very good I love Chase/Krista, you should definetly write more or a sequelor something :D
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
That's right, the stupid glitch didn't let me review this the first time I read it. *just notice* Muahahaha, I have to say, I like it quite a bit, and I'm fairly picky about my vampire fiction. Haven't seen the series yet, though after reading this, I want to. Beautiful, as usual.