Reviews for Anger Management
LoneTraveler chapter 2 . 1/6
I'm enjoying how charming they are towards each other, but I have doubt that they were able to get over their childhood animosity. Dear author, some of their thoughts to transition them from the past to the present would be nice. What changed for them to even start talking civilly towards one another? Was it just growing up, or something else. And golly miss Molly, Malfoy seems to have set aside his prejudices, wow, that's major. I wonder how that happened.
purplepam chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Whoa! This is getting really interesting..I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
NoNameMary chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Please come back and finish this! It's really really really good
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Very good and smart banter back and forth. Well characterized, and I could see both of them developing anger problems.
missaishah23 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I really wish you would update...sadly I get it, but still I really want to know what happens next. And I love the story so far :D
armastaja chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Such a good story :) can't wait for the next chapter!
Avrille Nordlicht chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
I must say that this is quite a light and heart warming tale to read. I love how the characters are portrayed. I especially appreciate the jokes and the casualness of it all. It is well done and it is a shame that this story was not finished. I suggest however, that the last chapter would be the perceived ending, seeing as the relationship has blossomed well enough to conclude on such a note. There is nothing to lost in this reading this story. A good read for anyone who would like to enjoy a fanfic with a cup of tea and rain in the background.
Sook03 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Oh no! Please do tell me that this wonderful story will one day be finished!
Sook03 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
How cute :)
Sook03 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
The sheer sweetness of this has given me a cavity.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Someone's a logophile.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Aww, how adorable :)
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
My interest is piked.
slither-in27 chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
amazing story! why don't you continue it? don't tell me you've abandoned it. it's one of the best dramiones i've read in a long their banter is so funny and sweet. really nice...PLS PLS WRITE SOON ! :D
aband0n-ship chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
LOLOLOLOL that last line was SO good. priceless(x