Reviews for A Second Start
Glimare chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Awwweeee... bit confused when this happened in the story at first but other than that, adorable! love those two.
ERB chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
I prefer this kind of relationship between Kratos and Lloyd than a realistic story, so don't worry, it was great ! Thank you !
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Aw, I loved this!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Good lord...this is magnificent. I can feel a squeal building up. Must...resist...!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAH! So heart-wrenching and sweet! -adds to favorites-
AccountInvisible chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
This was a really good story. Sorry, I would give better con-crit, but I just woke up -_- *yawn*

Ah, and don't worry about the fangirlish ending. We all do those at least once in a story. Sometimes you can't resist the pull...

But if you do resist... it can be very scary. Very scary indeed O.o
AngelofaWhiteNight chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I haven't reviewed this one either! Here, it's been on my favorites list forever and I wasn't nice enough to review it! Well this was an amazing oneshot; your powers of description and characterization are incredible. And you managed to pull off the most adorable Kralloyd oyako one-shot I have ever read. You are the author I aspire to be, though I have doubts I'll ever be this good.

'"Oh, can't I?" The seraph mocked gently.

"You hardly touched the food on your plate at dinner- that which you didn't slip to the Noishe, that is- and you've had nothing at all to drink for the past twelve hours. You can't honestly have thought that I wouldn't notice."' The second paragraph should be moved up with the top sentence because Kratos is still talking. When I read it the first time, I thought it was Lloyd speaking since it was separated from Kratos' dialog.

'""I… I don't know. Maybe.' You don't need two sets of opening quotation marks here.

'"I am proud of you, Lloyd, for having chosen the right path over the easy one. I know that Anna would be as well."' The sentence makes more sense, gramatically if it says 'for choosing the right path'

Once again, you have an amazing talent for writing. I hope to see more stories from you soon!
Hunnybear22 chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Sigh, I enjoy these stories. I got such a warm fuzzy feeling I really enjoy how you keep them in character, looking forward to more future stories!
Glittering Rain chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
:'3
SquiggleSmurf chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Aw! That was so cute and adorable and fluffy cute and sweet and kawaii and cute and-

Alfador: (smacks SquiggleSmurf) Snap out of it and get on with the review!

(rubs check) Ow! But it was a really cute story!

Nono: Kupo! That's the fourth time you said "cute"! Say something else, kupo!

Okay, okay... well, I loved this story lots. I just recently finished the game for the first time and I have been fishing for Lloyd/Kratos oyako since! This is definitely one of the best I've seen so far and it's going right into my favorite stories list! Thank you for giving me great happiness and bliss! I LOVED IT!
in-silent-seas chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Aw...so cute! I think I'm glad your inner fangirl took over at the end, because it made it lots cuter! :)
Angelic Samurai chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
!

AWESOME! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST OYAKO STORIES I'VE READ IN MY LIFE!
Angelic Samurai chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Wow! Cool chapter, awesome start!

-adds story to her favorites-

Can't wait to read the rest!

~thinks to herself~

I wonder what Lloyd's nightmare was?
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
aw! that was so sweet! I love KratosLloyd family moments! they always end up being really sweet!

Bucky.
CBK chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
wow. surfing through the thirty-some pages of TOS fanfiction and this is the best one yet! love your style. had dragged me in and kept me wanting more. its been so long. care to try and squeeze out..say, more? lol
Gijinka Renamon chapter 2 . 3/7/2007