Reviews for Gray
Arik Novak chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I really liked this. The level of abuse was canonical (not usual, that a story is written to be both canonical and heartbreaking), but it seemed strange that Harry would become so talkative/friendly so quickly. I loved the very end. Just loved it. I do wonder though if the "decent human being again" would have been better as something else, like 'brutally honest,' or something. I guess to me, a decent human being wouldn't be defined by the decision to kill Harry, whereas such a decision would define him as brutally honest, loyal to Dumbledore, working for the greater good, etc. I'm not sure what exactly would be better, because I know what you have is better than anything I'm coming up with, but I think there is yet something better. Anyway, thank you for the story!
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
"Obliviate." Brilliant. I love this fic!
Johanni93 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh Merlin, this story is amazing! Loved how you've portrayed Sev and the interaction between him and Harry... brilliant! I'm kind of sad because of the ending though, which was quite unexpected but great nevertheless. Wished there was more to this awesomeness... Is there any chance for a sequel?
Anyway, thanks for sharing your marvelous story with us!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
OMG! the ending!...and the rest of it...but the ending especially! _ Awesome!
The Silvermoon Wolf chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
pity harry got obliviated.*sigh*
Eki chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
A.KayIsAPenName chapter 1 . 7/11/2011 This story was amazing, and I loved that it could have fit easily into the cannon Order of the Pheonix! Would it be okay with you if I featured it on my new community, The Bee's Knees? I would really like for this one to be included because I think it is a truly excellent story that deserves a bit of love :)

Have a nice day!

Sophie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Can I please ask you to summarise the story ending, becuase I don't completely understand it. However I think its good that snape and harry can joke and that harry gets that dumbledore cares. I also like that harry found out about the prophecy this way - it was a good idea. I also like that snape got to see the dursleys memory becuase it proves that harry wasn't spoiled. Anyway what I understand is really good, please can you try and explain the ending to me? 3
oakleaf chapter 1 . 12/30/2010

Well done on a great story.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
wow. just... wow.
AnExpressionOfWisdom chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
that is an amazing story i commend you
story2tell chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
hypercell chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Aww...*sniff* I like that alot. Aton. :)
TheEscapeFromReality chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Loved it! It seemed to fit right.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »