Reviews for Beaten and Battered, Torn and Shattered
Jessica chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
wow you didn't finish this yet it was great add more want to rad more thanks
roseeyes chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Hiei'd never tell him where Yukina lives! NEVER!

roseeyes out!
roseeyes chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I read the first few chapters of memory tape and it never said what Kana looked like...

roseeyes out!
Incognito77 chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
tbc no the most dreaded word of fanfictions well anyways please update asap
Shadow Fox777 chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
nice. I see a TBC hear, so I'm assuming there is at least one more chapter. I hope you finish it.
Thunder Ring chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
They are never going to let him forget that he fainted! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Frozen Obsidian chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
I love your two YYH stories- - - - - Memory Tape and this story!PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Rose of Death chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
YAY! crap beaten out of the bad guy, FUN! i really like this story, please update really soon!
Thunder Ring chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
Hiei had better beat the crap out of that idiot! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Lachen chapter 6 . 10/13/2006
haha..well that's good to know that Hiei will get his revenge. :P Please update soon, love the plot.
Lachen chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
Hmm...pretty interesting plot so far. I really like it. I think it might've been a little better without the OC in it, but w/e, it's turning out good so far, so keep up the great work. :)
Jessica chapter 6 . 10/13/2006
wow Wonder how this will turn out add more now now and hurry thanks jessica
Thunder Ring chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
Revenge is soo sweet! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
mizu42 chapter 5 . 9/26/2006
Hey good story, I like the background info about Kana and how Hiei feels towoard the Koorimes. Watch the spelling and grammar, it seems to get away from you once in a while. Please update, I want to know how Hiei kicks this guys butt.
Rose of Death chapter 5 . 9/5/2006
o, o.O dun dun dun...please update really soon!