Reviews for 7 Days of Girldom
amber chapter 1 . 6/4
hahahahahahahahahah! I like this update soon plz :)
Copper Sulphate chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
A GenderBender fic. Hooray!

I want to see how this wonderful story turns out!

P.S. Only Animal Planet features cats. National Geographic does not. I'm fluent in both channels and I can assure you that it is Animal Planet. Hooray for Cats 101!
Arata Yuki chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
haha, i love this one so far! i laughed too hard for my own good at the 'err, bad thoughts...' part. XD
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh dear. Inui, what have you done this time? I really like your writing style. Update if you think of the plot again please! (btw, I sympathize about college work...)
The Yaoi Mistress chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
jajaja, when are you going to update this fic?, really seems interestin, XD

see you
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
please update this is really good
Cold-Lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
hehe interesting so far!

update soon!~
Enpowera chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Seems interesting, please update soon!
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORY! CONTINUE!
Nefetari Moon chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
One of the FEW female ryoma fics. Please continue.
Azalie-Kauriu chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Great story! I love fics where ryoma's a girl!~ Update ASAP PLZ!~
AnimeFreak688 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Wait, did you change this to Ryoma and the Regulars? I thought it was originally Ryoma and Sakuno! No!
Aeius chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
_nice one!great idea!hahaha...ryoma...a girl...hmm...wow...like it..can't wait for your next update,make it something hysterical!'kay?:))
acyp chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Nice! Yeah, it is similar to that Fuji story where Fuji becomes a girl, Magical Chemical whatever-the-heck story hahaha. But yours is nice too hehe . I like the name "Satan's Twin" quite a lot hehehe. That's funny. Well, keep on writing!
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
OMG LOL! RYOMA'S A GIRL! Wonder what Horio and co.'s reaction will be. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon. Just one thing...why does teh juice stuffs taste good? That's like snowing in August! *wanders*