Reviews for Holding Pieces Of Dying Ember
Sirius Black's Mistress chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
HELLO...

Omggg I love your stories...hehe and I am Reviewing just for Harry and Draco...they are meant to be and that's final..like really and OHHH MYYYYY YOU NEED TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER HURRYYYYY

loveeeeeeee,

Sirus Blacks Misstress
BreGurl23 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
hurry up with chapter 6 please
e the time keeper chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
update?
CrystalLuna13 chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
UPDATE :p

Please!
Kit Niec chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
love the endings and no i do not want Draco's to be cought on fire.
chibisansempei chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
I'm reviewing! I'm reviewing! Don't stop the story! ... Please...? :Sniffle:
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
Ok i ain't gonna lie. It started out ok then it went down,to put it simple it went crazy.

You probably ment it to be that way and i have will get what people like about these crazy storys.

They just don't make sence to me.
CassiopiaThorn chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
hey omg i really loved this story please update i really wanna read more. I don't think you could improve this fic anymore than you have.
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
update soon cute chapter
hylian dragoness chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
please please please PLEASE update!*pouts* I wanna see Harry's un-glamourfied self!PLEASE! hm... can he be...elf? veela? vampire? part-unicorn? what ever the hell Ember is?gah, i gotta know!
Midori Heiwa chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
how com the twins are going to be like that that. how come it cant be jordan or alicia. it just seams wierd that they would love eachother like that. no i am not going to hate you because of it and no i wont stop reading the story. but could you tell me what is HBP?
Haunt of twilight chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
awesome i hope you update soon. what exactly is harry?
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
You are evil, you realise this correct? I can't believe how much you like to torture Harry. Vernon raping him was disgusting, I couldn't read it. I do like the idea of Harry being a nice Dark Lord's (that's an oxymoron) son. Ember is extremely bizarre, I take that this Ember is similar to the one in My December? I can't wait to see what torment awaits my fave pair next (Draco and Harry if you were wondering). Keep up the great work and good luck.
your-darkest-sin chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
LOVE IT I LOVE IT SO PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE
your-darkest-sin chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
sad and funny I LOVE IT plz update for my world would be crushed if you didnt *tear*

so PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE!

p.s

The fact that you made dumbles a childrapest is some how fitting with that damm twilkel in his eye and also so disturding that i think i will have nightmares.

plz update