Reviews for I Wasn't Wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow. I didn't see the character name, so I was torn between Saria and Navi as the speaker, although I was leaning towards Saria.
weeza29745 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
How angsty, I like it...

Saria rocks, and I didn't expect that to happen.

Nice...

Riley H.
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Holy crap! That is so sad! I mean, she doomed hyrule to save her lover? Wow, is all I have to say! Now, you must write! Write! Write! Write! I love your writing so write more! The detail (I'm HUGE on the detail) was amazing! Your a true artist with a pen and paper, you will be famous, unless you already are! I'll shut up now, but you should write about, like, how she did it! that would be amazing! such detail! I'll shut up now! :D
Inflamore chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Omg...anguisty! -sobs- Poor Saria, the murderer. -sobs harder- Good job. That was really anguishy!

SoT
Goku's Mistress chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wow... That was truly disturbed,

my friend. Truly. Disturbed. THAT

WAS SO UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME! You

will write more disturbing fanfics

like this and make more stories for

my favorites section IMEDIANTLY!

GM
LaniZion chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Wow, it's been a while since I read dark, angst-written fic, and this one has by far topped the cake. o.o Very well written.

I feel bad for Saria, not only because of Zelda's words, but because Link probably never understood, despite hearing her reasons. She'll be like that for a long time, then.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wow. You've gotten better, Skitty. That was one of the best things I've read in a while. I didn't review earlier because of camp, but I'm back now. Happy day.
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
wow...Wow...That was a pretty tough one-shot right there...That is a good Saria one-shot...

That was very good!
dare to dream chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Wow this is really good, very emotive and powerful!
Racoon Stew chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Well, it's well written, but I can't see Saria ever doing something like that. I mean seriously...Saria? Well, whatever, I guess anything's possible. For mistakes...I think I saw one or two grammatical things, but nothing that really stood out. Like I said, well written.

And yeah, I agree with you, Saria's Song is creepy when played slowly.