Reviews for The Prophecy of the Sun and Moon
Osidiano chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I know that you haven't been working on this lately, but I read your fic and figured you wouldn't mind if I left a review. The story itself seems like it could be really interesting if you continued to develop it; Egyptian myths have a lot of neat focuses on twins, and I was wondering if you were going to use any of them or just add your own twists and turns. I was also wondering how the rest of the in-game world would play into it. Why did you leave it so soon? :(

On a technical note, I wish you had taken a little more time with the two chapters that you posted. There really aren't very many details here, and your descriptions and sentence structure remain pretty uniformly basic throughout. With a little more time put into them, I bet you could really paint a good picture of the desert where the twins were found, of Sekhmet's cold and cruel nature, of Bastet's kindness, of Maahes's destructive whims, or of a number of other things that you just kind of gloss over in the narrative.
Leminkain chapter 1 . 12/4/2006

Finally a good story with Bastet and Sekhmet!

Write more please!
PrinceViral chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
wow! I'm liking it so far! Please continue. I really like your work.
Maftet chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
Hey. I thought Bastet was a virgin! And I should know because I studied her!
Sacred Fire Gem chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Oh, Oh, Oh...who else is she gonna bring?

Sry, lazy and don't feel like login in.
ArcticIceDragoon chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
That was awesome...I wonder what she has in store for the son. Update soon!
Paulina Arroyo chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
WOW! you did great! and this is just your first chapter! keep going on the story and make sure you make Sphinx sound hot! _