Reviews for Lock and Key Hypothesis
Candasaurus chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
That was insanely sad but so amazing.
I had no idea where it was going to go, and I loved it! Ending was great.
Just, aaah, so much love for this!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was...just...wow..
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
wow. that's all I have to say.
Kaxian chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Wow...this is like nothing I have ever read before. At some point in the story I had stinking feeling that Sora was "The Other". Your depiction of Dissociative Identity Disorder is almost accurate, According to research, apart from genetic factors, people who had traumatic childhoods tend to develop the disorder, as an escape to their traumatic past. I think you made it clear it was Axel's death that triggered the disorder, but Roxas's past could have added up to the trauma as well. Also, people don't recover from it very easy, it is almost a long-term disorder. It seemed like Sora would come out whenever he was experiencing some emotional episode, whether it was anger, excitement, happiness, etc,.

About Roxas/Riku...I didn't mind it much. At first I was feeling sorry mainly for Riku. I didn't want him to be alone. I think Riku figured it was best for him to forget Sora, knowing that he would slip out of reach at random moments and when Riku felt the most content or hopeful. It must have been super hard for him. It didn't help matters that Sora was starting to push him away, as if he had come to terms that he was the fake one and not the other way around, I wouldn't know, we couldn't get much insights regarding the matter from his part. I was shocked at first, even though I saw it coming. It pains me to say this, but for the both of them, it is better if Sora never comes back. Roxas deserves having a normal, stable life, as much of a normal life a person with D.I.D can have.
Cata chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Amazing history!
caledon chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Very bittersweet. Love the twist that Roxas is the real one and Sora isn't. Love that Roxas and Riku grew to love each other despite the initial animosity and distrust. It's sad that Riku lost Sora in the process, but the ending is a happy one anyway. Overall captivating and poignant and just all round very well written and executed.
Wasuremono Secrets chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
oh my...i..what...what have i just read? this was absolutly great! ** i can't believe i read this story only now, you really got some talent there. i was so taken from your story that i felt bad when it endedD:
i've actually cried when axel died, that was so sad and must absolutely be among my favourites. thank you so much for sharing this amazing piece of work.
deasa chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
What the fuck,? ...what the hell man!? Who da fuk ends it like that! Yes that was a fuking awsum story but i cryed so hard! A really good ending but u sholda used sora instead a roxas! ;( i hate u!
Sencat chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Huh :O this is different! So this time, Sora's the fake and Roxas is real...thats really cool :D So, I guess, I dunno, Sora is just a part of Roxas that showed for Roxas to forget the pain from losing Axel...and then when Riku brought him to Axel's grave, then Roxas finally got closure?

Or...am I wrong? o.o

Well, thanks you for writing this :D I really like long chapters, and long oneshots, cause I get more to read. I'll be checking out more of your works!
Alcorion chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Just awesome! Really really liked it! I've read this one before, but since it's been so long, decided to read it again. Just as awesome as before!
dontcareanymore1234 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is legitimately six years old now, and by far one of the best fics I've read in a long time. Hope you took your talent somewhere great.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
woah..this was just so beautiful! I love how you portrayed this kinda what if version of KH ; 7 ;

The pacing was so fluid not dragging or rushed at all, I especially love how you portrayed all the characters as well oh lord it's just so epic!

Well done on this! Absolutely amazing!

Sequels would be lovely too ;DD
nyahxneko chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I'm proud to say I stole the hundredth review? Haha.

This was amazing. Your characterization were spot on and I absolutely loved the obvious personality contrast between Sora and Roxas; it truly made them two different beings.

The relationship between Hayner and Riku was heartwarming. Their childish banter was horribly amusing and Hayner's winning dance actually made me laugh. I could already see Riku's scowl. Oh and the whole "except we try to grab each other's balls, I mean orbs" was downright hilarious.

When Sora disappeared, I didn't find myself that sad. I was actually hoping for some Riku/Roxas even though I rarely hear about that pairing, let alone read it. It seemed right after all that Roxas had been through and the last word was spot on.

Thanks for writing :D You're going down in my favorites forever.
live.die.be chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
"It's like fighting," Hayner said, "except we try to grab each other's balls."

Errr...Might want to reword that Hayner. xD Hayner made me laugh.

The ending was kinda sad for this. It was very good though. But kinda sad too.
bonbonpich chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
this story really made me realize how real of a person Roxas is. Sora, in reality of our world, is just too good to be true. cool story.