Reviews for A Hired Hand
Aurore2222 chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
Please i need you to ccome back this story !
Aurore2222 chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Pleaaaaaase I want more !
dkwr07 chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
hope you update someday.
BloodyPasion chapter 12 . 11/17/2009
This is the best fic ever! Seriously! So please, please update! I wanna know what happens next And what's Buffy's story? Is Ethan the one who watched them when they went to cinema? Please keep writing, I'm totally hooked on this story!
Pixiesandenvy chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
Been awhile since there was any form of update to this story which is ever so disappointing since I'm curious about the whole Izzie-mommy bit. Did she really do it? That would be twisty and of course I don't mean silent-hilly. Angel/Buffy are great and I love the addition of the maid, shes too sweet. I look forward, if not in the future to seeing this complete! :D
ButterflyGurly chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
Please please please update. I really want to know what happens next.
robin chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
come on u gotta write more!
Angelfan15 chapter 12 . 6/25/2008
Wow! I love this fic!

Keep up the good work and please update soon!

~Angelfan15
ba2006 chapter 12 . 6/25/2008
This story is awesome cant wait for the next chapter.
littlemissmessedup chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
Hey you need to update! i LOVE this story it's really good! so please update SOON! i love the plot and storyline (there the same thing whoops) anyway it's really good!
Americasweetie chapter 12 . 4/22/2008
Hey, I just read your story and I really liked it! I know you haven't updated in almost a year but I hope you do soon, because I really like it! I love stories like these! I hope you find some inspiration and update soon!
darkangel chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
plz plz write more i love the story line it is now one of my favourite stories u have written it so well so can u plz write more cause i really need to know what happens next, so plz get typin lol
Melyssa chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
I love this story so much; are you ever going to update again? I don't know how you can hate it...it's hands down one of the best I've ever read! Please, please, PLEASE update soon! It's been over six months!
Bella Danvers chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
Hey, WickedlyContent, what's up? You haven't updated in 6 months when you promised a fairly speedy new chapter. What gives? I've spent the last 7 months loving your story - the least you can do is give me an update! You DID promise to finish it...
auroralilly chapter 12 . 11/26/2007
great story, update soon!