Reviews for Pure White Eyes
shadowsmask chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
that was a good story cant wait t o read more
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Potential. Some points are twitchy - but overall, it's interesting to see Hinata as the Timetraveller.
Raj8 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
good job
ShadowHeart251 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Nicely done
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
i really like this story! there really aren't enough hinata back in time fics, if you know some besides this one, could you tell me ? i really hope you'll update soon cause this really rocks!
pinkatailmon chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Love it! I've only read one story about Hinata going back to the past, mostly it's Naruto. Update soon!
a random guy not my name chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
OMG plz make more! I love this! BTW there is a naruto fic where he goes back in time. i just forgot what it is called
kemiztri chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
i know it's been a year, but i really hope you continue. i'm loving the concept of your story, and you've written it very well. putting you on alert just in case you do put up another chapter.
Dr. Guruslav chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
I do encourage you to write more. It has been a while since I read an interesting time travel fic and this one is, simply put very original and of course it is very interesting.
Chopstickman chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
This is so cool I've never seen Hinata sent back in time before. I'm really looking forward to more of this story
Watcher343 chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Hey, that was pretty good. It's rare to find any well written NaruHina stories.

- Update as soon as you're able.
Alasoi chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
One week? Oh please...I'm already sick of reading this story. Really, you need to make it plausible for someone of intelligence to enjoy reading it.
ledfan chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
great story and concept I hope you plan to update this more frequentlt :)
Aracade chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
I am intrestested in see how this progresses.

Until the next chapter. :)
Death Phoenix chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
I think Hinata should be a tad more assertive, after all she did see loved ones die and she is older mentally. With all that knowledge and experience she shouldn't be acting completely out of character but neither should she be acting her physical age. Naruto while a little dense should not be acting as if he is retarded either, seeing how he survived growing up in such harsh conditions he has to be smarter than he acts or he would not have survived at all. I like the story and where its going. Keep up the good writing.