Reviews for Taboo
nazurath92 chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
YES Finally!
nazurath92 chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Ok i'm sorry but if someone was watching me from the door I would be very freaked out even if there family or someone I'm in love with i'm just saying but aside from that these two are so adorable to me :)
Nemaloppe chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
A bit steamy for my tastes but amazingly beautiful all the same. Hats off to you sir, may you forever dine on infinite rainbow sparkle muffins. A job well done!
Storm Dryu chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
This is all i can say...Reading this has been the best experience i've ever had throughout my thirteen years of life. You are a brilliant and excellent writer and i really wish this had a sequel. Anyways, I cried when i finished but also chuckled at this happy ending. SEQUEL! anyways, c ya!
princessciel chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I hate winry but her humor waz awesome!
princessciel chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
He found Edward asleep in the bathroom using the toilet as a pillow.

i can imagine edo kun like that too!
princessciel chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Winry learned how painful a wrench to the head could be that day

Haha bitch feel the pain!
princessciel chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
woot! U rock! REAL HARD!
Irish-Girl41 chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
omg, i loved this fic so much it was well written and at some parts i almost cried! just...wow, that was... omg *hugs* i have nothing else to say but you are a gift from god in the world of yaoi! :)
itsatruemiracle chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
...I dont like it sorry its just weird
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Bwahahhaha! Sorry 'oh my god!' reaction cracked me up for some reason.
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
1.) Edward's the perfect hypocrite! that was funny...

3) ...Isn't there an official image of Pinako in a tight bikini?
aloeart chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
I ADORED THIS STORY!

extremely subtle, plot was good, had a flow and made sense, the progression was not too fast, and seemingly natural reaction about the incest part

you write beautifully!
aloeart chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
the last sentence is BRILLIANT!

"That night Ed realized he was probably the only person in the world, who liked their own nightmares."

I LOVE THIS FANFIC!