Reviews for Night Boat to Kirov?
Julibellule chapter 11 . 4/28
Aaawh, thank you. This story was such a pleasure to read. Big hugs for how awesome you are! Until next time...
Julibellule chapter 9 . 4/27
Oh my God. Oh my God this is soooo good. The way they defeated Omega.. so.. Peter Pan like. It just stir something so deep and precious! Love at its purest form Beautiful..
Julibellule chapter 8 . 4/27
No. No. No time for review.. I need to continue to read. I can't wait to learn wassup with Romana!?
Julibellule chapter 5 . 4/27
Oh no this so sad '( I'm glad the Doctor is willing to share everything with her, though. He is not taking away her choice which is really mature of him. I hope they'll both see through their anger and this will only make them stronger when the real fight against Omega begins!
Julibellule chapter 4 . 4/27
It's quite sad how royalty can party and have expensive balls while the population is dying of hunger outside their walls. Ha! You are incridible. Pulling me right into 1916 as though I was already there. You have such a way of captivating your audience! Can't wait to see what Rasputin's got under his sleeve.
Julibellule chapter 3 . 4/26
Oh please put ten in a tutu. Rose was able to make him wear an egyptian robe surely she can deal with him in a tutu!
Julibellule chapter 2 . 4/26
I love how you write domestics. Seriously. I always find family fics a bit off.. like, too perfect. You are spot on! Being a mother myself, I really related to those scenes. I love seeing the Doctor 'lose control' over Susan and feeling exasperated. Parenting can be so hard and we always feel like it's pulling the worst out of us even if we try our best to be perfect. Thanks for this chapter.. now on with the adventure! (PS - I'm glad the Tardis left without a warning. I was really scared seeing that Susan was going too.. although I'll miss Jackie travelling with them, she's the best of BAMF.. after Rose, of course)
Ayjah chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
Loved the appearance of TARDIS
lilasian155 chapter 11 . 5/10/2010
i LOVED this story! ur ideas or Romama and the TARDIS were genius! Brilliant story! keep going!
chelle20 chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
yours story is really good. glad that rose gets more time with the doctor and their kids.
kiss-her-theta chapter 11 . 1/22/2007
that was SO good!

love the whole 'TARDIS-with-a-body' thing!
sarijw chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
“Nine hundred and twenty-five to be precise,” said the Doctor, “Now stop analysing us or I swear to God you guys will be so grounded and miss out on the meteor shower on Pluto!”

I loved that line. How utterly fantastic. Being domestic, but in his own way. I love your stories!
Moggie chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
Excellent.
tenfani chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Oh, this was so much fun. Well done. Absolutely fantastic.
mountlandlass chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
fab ending! this has been such a brilliant story well done.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »