Reviews for Answering Your Call
Law23 chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
Thanx for the story I really like it
hama431 chapter 21 . 3/3/2014
love the story
uchiha.kazami chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
it was sooooooooo cute. i damn love it, this is like the best ive read so far.:
ErodesentEevee chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
that is a nice fanfic
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Awww i liked it ahaha. Thank you for writing it :P
another.creative.lover chapter 20 . 11/11/2010
(INSERT FANGIRL SQUEAL HERE) Ahhhhh! Oh, my goodness! Happy day! I wonder if I added this to my list of favorite stories yet... eh. Well I should. :) Great story. Love you so much for writing this, you genius! (happy dances) You so deserve a cookie.
another.creative.lover chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Make up sex! That was the answer to the last one! :D Yesh. Wonderful. _ Oh man... I've never felt this emotionally stressed over a story before... (sigh)

Gaara is definitely the matchmaker. I take back everything bad that I've said about him. (sniffle) I'M SORRY GAARA!
another.creative.lover chapter 18 . 11/11/2010
! My favorite chapter yet. (cries) I just love make up scenes. _ You know what's better than make up SCENES? Actually, I won't answer my question. ;) I'll let you wonder... .
another.creative.lover chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
AFJLDAFD;AJFODIJFASLKFJSA;! (faints) Omigod omigod omigod omigod, here it comes! Yesh.
another.creative.lover chapter 16 . 11/11/2010
(fist pump) ! Awesomesauce! Oh yeah, uh huh! (happy dances) I absolutely love you right now and my eyes are getting all blurry, and junk! (cries) WHOO HOOO!
another.creative.lover chapter 15 . 11/11/2010
HOLY SHIZZNITS! I want twins. _ Twins are so awesome.

I love how Sakura's got a fetish with smells and absolutely despises frilly things. (shakes my head) She must be my new best friend! _ And you are too! Writing this drama up. (swoons)

Gah. Sasuke loves her so much, he sees her everywhere. (sniffles) I'd love for a guy who loves me to have a picture of me with him everywhere he goes... unless he's like, a stalker... that's a different story. .
another.creative.lover chapter 14 . 11/11/2010
(sigh) It makes my heart break when people don't realize that their unrequited love is really reciprocated. Sakura, he loves you! You just don't know it.

GAH! I love you! _ You put so much emotion into this, it makes me forget that this is a piece of writing. XD
another.creative.lover chapter 13 . 11/11/2010
(groans) Oh, my goodness, Sakura, it's all your fault! You had a chance to take him back, but you didn't! YOU were the one who ran away from him on the bridge. YOU didn't hear him proclaim his love to you-twice! 'Tis your fault my dear. But then again, it was Sasuke's fault for misunderstanding.
another.creative.lover chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
Aw, f*** you. _ Man! Sasuke will never be able to see the birth of his son... and Sakura will be left with a misunderstanding. IT'S ALL GAARA'S FAULT! (points an accusing finger toward Gaara)
another.creative.lover chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
HA HA! I so guessed right. _ She's pregnant.

Oh jeez... Now, Gaara, don't go around killing people who harmed her. If anything you should shank those stupid Mist ninjas who threw needles at her. That'd be better, you know?

You know, this really reminded me of when Sasuke got stabbed with needles by Haku and Sakura was screaming about how he shouldn't have died... and then he woke up. _ That made me cry. A lot.

Sakura's still in denial, sadly... but I'm sure Sasuke will change that, ne?