Reviews for Saving the World
Schatze8210 chapter 46 . 9/26/2012
Enjoyed this just as much the second time I read it!
squirtbug158 chapter 46 . 3/18/2008
Wow, what a monumental epic. Very cool. Thanks again.
sammie77 chapter 46 . 9/24/2006
Just finished this series - and the ones before it and really enjoyed them. Now, you just need to finish "When the Bough Breaks"! (hint, hint!) Good stuff!
Starlover1990 chapter 46 . 9/21/2006
Great story, again terrifict..keep up the good work! i love the i'm gonna read the new chapter of the new story!
SeitedeMarie chapter 46 . 9/18/2006

That took a while, but it was worth every chapter! This story was WICKED!

Am expecting an update in the Alone series SOON. Or I will withhold your virtual chocolate cake.

m... cake...
Dreamer22 chapter 46 . 9/17/2006
I really like that Oma and Elizabeth decided to desend and live their lives as mortals, it shows hoq much they learned from watching the O'Neills. well done, I greatly enjoyed this story and I look forward to the next part!
nogigglingmajor chapter 46 . 9/17/2006
YAY!YAY! I can't wait. this was a fantastic story. The whole lot is going to be an epic! I seriously reckon you should print them all out really nicely and have them put together.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 46 . 9/17/2006
Wonderful story! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it up and post it for all of us to enjoy! :)
Ilovesg1 chapter 46 . 9/17/2006
This site must be on Ancient time (odd concept of 30 seconds). Lovely ending to a wonderful story. That the simple humans could show the Ancients where they went wrong with their children and the Ancients were receptive enough to learn a lesson. Big. So Luke is going to be a brother in law? Who would have thought it?
samcarter2 chapter 46 . 9/17/2006
Your story has been one I have looked forward to every time you submitted the chapters. I have read all of your Stargate stories and look very much forward to the next installment. Take care.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 45 . 9/16/2006
Great job! :)
Ilovesg1 chapter 45 . 9/16/2006
Well, Luke has redeemed himself. Did Elizabeth come back with them? I have to think that this story is coming to an end.
nogigglingmajor chapter 45 . 9/16/2006
Oh sweet! And on to the next story right? Right? After all, there is one more life waiting to grace the planet.
SeitedeMarie chapter 45 . 9/16/2006
Cool! Little Jon's here!

My life is really ironic; I was born the biggest baby in the hospital - nearly nine pounds - and now I'm one of the smallest students in the high school, at only four feet nine inches!
Dreamer22 chapter 45 . 9/16/2006