Reviews for Yuruginai Shinrai
CrimsonEyedKitsune chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
please please please continue! it has taken we days to find a sasunaru/narusasu time travel fanfic and I really like this one!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Sasunaru fits better :/ no offense to your preference! But their attitudes make more sense like that.
narusasu41 chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
hey this so good can you write more f it is not completed yet isn't it so its fine to update it right plz!
Redstone.LILI chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Hello.. When are u planning to continue this story?
ShadoweGoddess chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Hot damn...

Not a cool place to leave off! ;P

Ah well, I shall keep an eye out for an update from ya.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Just read ch. 3 thank you thank you THANK YOU for not giving naruto a sword. There are waaaaay to many naruto fanfics with swords. Seriously he doesnt suit them at all.
shadowsmask chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
says its a good book
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
NO! lean more to Sasunaru ! xD
mysticmoon1331 chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
brilliant! i can't WAIT to read more! please update asap, in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block in this and all of your future writings. good luck!
redfoxgirl chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
when are you going to update i like this story a lot
fluffikins cousin-cat of tora chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
I realize that this is probably forgotten for the rest of eternity on your hard drive or flash drive or whatever...but could you at least give a hint as to whether you'll revive this at all, or is it completely abandoned? I'd really like to know how screwed up the bell test will be with Naruto and Sasuke both at such a high level...also I really wanna know whether or not they'll 'redeem' Sakura at all or just manage to get her 'offed' at some point? Perhaps her 'succumbing to her injuries' during the Gaara attack?

In any case, I'd really love it if you at least posted an 'abandoned' and/or 'free to good home' list in your author bio...
xblackwingedangelx chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Please update this soon ! Its a great story .
Actual-Grendel chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
You should most definitely update this. D
Cremello chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Ah-mazing! Really good plot so far, great story idea, and wonderfully written. Emphasis on the so far. I really like it!
MariashaAziza chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
This is a very interesting story.

I'm curious at how it will progress.