Reviews for I Can't Help Myself
ghst1941 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
best popular fanfic ever! that was simply amazing... you could practically write season 3. you portrayed the characters perfectly! keep up the good work!(i wasn't kidding about the season 3 comment, you should continue and write season 3)
carpesomediem chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
As a film script fanatic, definitely digged the format and the way the dialogue flowed. Great job!
babes412 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Oh my God, that was the best fanfiction I have every read! Please write more! From Kerrie.

P.S. I love Harrison!
iamFez chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
You really do write Brooke/Harrison so well. Do you have plans to continue it? Maybe have S/H become friends again? And B/H enter a relationship? For me the whole S/H came out of the blue in the second season, while B/H was always there at some extent. That's also another reason why I enjoyed this, because I was always wanting B/H to hook up on the show.

BTW very nice touch with Nicole and Harrison getting along.
Stone Cold chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
I really love your Popular fic... is the Senior Year fic a sequel to Summer?

and I loved "I Can't Help Myself" Now all I need is a sequel where Harrison takes Brooke back.
Laura chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
what are you a Sam hater? If u make a sequel, Make Sam run away! That big fat freak! Brooke is sooo mean to Sam!
anon chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
i read this last night, but am pretty slow to reviewing...anyhow, you *MUST* continue this! :) even though this seems to be heading to Brooke/Harrison and I'm more of a Sam/Harrison person, i really like your fic. continue, continue, continue!
mary chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
im sorry to have to say that but i dont like it.. its well written but i dont like the whole shutting sam out thing.. im sorry... i think its a good story tough.. maybe more tocome?
a person chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
i liked it well like bye!:)