Reviews for DP CrossShorts
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Heh... Danny's luck isn't quite as bad as poor Charlie Brown's, but two amateur shrinks is definitely another step in the wrong direction.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
*snickers* Oh, I want to see this.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Pariah?
Flali-Chan chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
I like these stories of yours.
moonymonster chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
...*snicker* This would be extremely entertaining...Vlad watching terrible movies forever? Oh, yes.
Riana1 chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
A wonderf idea done perfectly.
Riana1 chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
a fate wors than death.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
/Jack would later congratulate himself for not dropping his zat./

Clones of the world unite.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
love this so much.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
brilliant.
Gundum M chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
most of them were bleh, but i liked the buffy one, and the stargate one made me grin
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Poor clones. Gotta love how many similarities there are between these two shows. I've got a list on my profile page and you just gave me another one. Thanks! Very fascinating work. How did they meet in the middle of nowhere? Then again, how does anybody meet anyone in a crossover? I have to say that, especially for what you say is your first attempt at fanfiction, this is pretty darn good. I know MY first attempt was nowhere near the level of this...and it was about 50 pages longer. Anyway, nicely written. I'm always looking for a good DP/SG1 crossover...as may seem evident.

-DPSG1
Trscroggs chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
Now this is a great short. What makes it even better is the miss-made clone has meet a miss-made clone. I'd hope someone picks this up, it can be a very humrous piece.
Snickerer chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
XD XD XD

This is just too hilarious for words, though not, perhaps, for hysterical cackling...
RagdollStuffy chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
(dies laughing) I can seriously see Vlad up there with Mike, Tom, Gypsy, Cambot, and Crow. (evil laughter) Mystery theater 30 is rocking awesome!