Reviews for Of Limericks and Love Songs
awesomatics chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
beautiful writing. rily is definitely my favourite rfr ship.

i read this the first time and loved it and i've just come back to read it again after a few months after (almost) finishing the series...

it was honest and just wonderful. )
Allie-Dee chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
wow.

that was FANTASTIC!
imnothereanymurrrr chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
oh! that is the first story i ever read with lily and ray going that far and i absolutely loved it! i am so glad i got to read it! i hope you write way more in the future! that's for sure!
grahamcrackerfershizznit chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
oh wow...i loved it so much. i havn't thought about RFR in since forever...

this was prolly the greatest way to bring me back!

you should write more!
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Really Really Really Good

Loved it:D

Good job!

Druccilla-
DustNWind chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
What I would have given to pull off a story like this myself...you have no idea. I mean I have dragged myself away from this show but a certain someone (knows who they are) convinced me this was an amazing fic and I HAD to read it. They were right. It felt awkward to read it for me just because the gap I have created since the finale aired but if it had been a year ago I would have not been able to move or breathe for like an hour after reading this cause I would be in an rfr shock mode which I used to know well. Thank you for your work.
The Art Of Banality chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
...I'm utterly speechless. This piece is beyond amazing. You did an great job. The plot is so moving (I'm a huge RFR && Ray/Lily fan) && your writing portrays it perfectly; you're an excellent writer. I hadn't been to FanFiction in a while but I have a feeling I'll be coming here more often. Can't wait to read more of your work :-)
purplesparkleypanda chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
oh wow.

awesome story. It kind of resembles some of the old quality fanfictions we used to get in this section a LONG time ago from long gone authors. thats a compliment, many of them were amazing.

This story is amazing. not doubt about that. You feed my Rily hunger... lol i
Les Papillons chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
That was inrcredibly, beautifuly written! Honestly. Gorgeous description and use of words as well as extremely realistic.

Recently I was discussing the apparent lack of good "smut" in this section with someone and I was wrong in saying that there was only one author who could really pull it off IMO. As of now there are two. :D

This is exactly the kind of story that makes me glad that I check back on this section from time to time. It's been awhile since I've seen a really good Rily one-shot. Awesome job!

P.S My one and only nitpick was that you didn't write this sooner after the finale. ;) *finishes overly long review*
justawritier chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
cute.
Daisy190 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
OMG please don't tell me this is a one shot... i'll die if it is anyways please hurry and update cause its at a very tense part and you area great writer.