Reviews for Snow Beast
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
Aw, so sweet. And they all lived happily ever after...lol!

Great story, gonna start the next one maybe tomorrow.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 14 . 8/16/2008
Always with the "I'm the good looking one!" Gotta love Dean, and his sometimes vain moments. lol!

Great chapter, off to read 15.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 13 . 8/16/2008
Uh oh. Not good. Guess Taylor didn't have much meat on his bones? Or maybe the Yeti eats really quickly.

Anyways, great chapter, off to read 14.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 12 . 8/16/2008
Go for Taylor! Go for the sicko! I am so glad that Dean's a good shot!

Getting suspenceful now! Great chapter, off to read 13.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
I knew that bastard was sick. So, it wasn't the Yeti that captured all those people, it was Taylor, and he fed those people to the Yeti. Was a sicko! And now he's doing it to Sam! Well, Taylor's gonna be the one being eaten by the Yeti, not Sam or Dean.

Great chapter, off to read 12.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
E, poor baby. I'm sure he's in absolute pain?

Great chapter (if a little icky), off to read 11.

Medusa.

P.S I still have that thought about Taylor.
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
I've just had a nasty thought...what if Taylor FED his wife to that Yeti? Or...maybe his wife was attacked by the Yeti and he left her to save his own bacon? Sounds like the sorta thing he'd do.

Great chapter, off to read 10.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
Sell it? What is he, nuts? What a typical thing to do, and he'll more than likely get killed in the process.

Great chapter, off to read 9.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
Ooh! That's gotta hurt! Poor baby.

Great chapter, off to read 8.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
Things never go according to plan, do they? Well, I supposed it wouldn't be interesting if they did.

Great chapter, off to read 7.

Medusa.

P.S I can just imagine Jensen in that snowsuit...*sigh*...sorry, fangirl moment, but I'm good now. lol!
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
Aw, don't you just love it when Dean's in his over protective big brother mode? So sweet.

Anyways, great chapter, off to read 6.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Oops, poor Dean! He's gonna be eaten by a hairy Yeti! ARGH! You know what? Forget round the bend, I'm off the bloody planet!

Another great chapter, off to read 5.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
A large white hairy demon! They get more uglier everytime!

Nah, probably a Yeti.

Anyways, great chapter. So typical Dean for what he said was beautiful, lol! Off to read 4.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Both stubborn and pigheaded the both of 'em! lol!

Another great chapter, off to read 3.

Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
They actually came across a Big Foot? Wow! I'm sure they've come across the Tooth Fairy once or twice. That'd be a funny story. Sam and Dean: Tooth Fairy Slayers! lol! Sorry, I guess that knock on the head was a bit more harder than I thought...oh well.

Great start, off to read 2.