Reviews for Secrets revealed
priceless
phantomparanioa chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
wow
FlameToungue chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
haha kimiko looks like a rainbow
tanithlipsky chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
oh god! yeah, that's hilarious!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
YAY so col
avatarjk137 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Good fic! Everyone's pretty in-character, the action and humor are good too. By the way, I can't access your latest fic involving Toad. Has anyone else reported problems with that?
Shadir chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
Poor Jack, but the vengeance was very amusing.
Reviews For The Poor chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
hilarious! i love it...and jack spicer...i felt sort of angry and sad for jack in the biginning but it made up in the second chapter-
Sakura Sango chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
*laughs* Oh wow this as a funny story. I loved it so much, such a refreshing and enjoyable read. Thank you so much for it!

Also Clay's hair style make me laugh- except for the color it reminded me of Yugi's hair from YuGiOh. Too funny.

~Saku~
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Ha ha ha ha! Both the chapters were so funny! Jack being an albino and then him getting revenge with the others... ha ha ha ha! that was soo funny!

My brother is looking at me like i'm an idiot...

WHO GO JACK SPICER!

Phantomofthebasket
Mad-Hatter-LCarol chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
OMG!now that was funny!

i almost died laughing

“You know you look like a freakin’ garden gnome but I don’t go accusing you of being one!” -best line ever, i may even use it, with permission

great!
KelseyAlicia chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
THis was defently sweet reveng best of all. Jack doesn't need people berating him all the time he need friedns and pepole who like him fro him!
Ly Mizukage chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
I actually felt bad for Jack ._.'

Nice story, and nice using of Jack's appearance XD
BioDragon chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Very funny.:) The idea of Jack being albino makes sense and is interesting. Like the way you set Jack's relationship with his bots. Cool fic. Is it over? More would be awesome!