Reviews for To have and to hold
Kishigolover2000 x chapter 18 . 4/23/2014
Please please please please carry this on?!
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
That was the longest chapter I've ever read on Fanfic. Wow!
Shadow Fox chapter 18 . 10/5/2012
Waaaaaa plzzzzzzz finish it
top101 chapter 18 . 7/8/2010
HOW COME YOU DIDN'T FINISH THE STORY? PLEASE finish it SOON! it was sooo interesting ]
Rackler chapter 18 . 3/7/2010
Woo-Hoo! You Are epic! PLease update soon! -
KAYKAY22PRINCESS chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
love this story !
PartyRocks chapter 18 . 12/5/2009
it's perfect story! why did you cut it? i'm too curious! please write all chapters!
x Joo chapter 18 . 10/23/2009
OMG! Lol ha i sadly admit i was tricked... and embrassed myself too in the process by freaking out thinking that was the end... xD Lol anyway YAY! Pls ish update soon! I love the storyline in this story! it has everything that i ever want to read in Kishigo fanfic AND more! .
x Joo chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
LMAO! haha Momo... WOOT LETTUCE! xD Lol srry i didn't review sooner! . ive been just reading nonstop xD I Love this story! especially the chap when ichigo came and kish was with momo i was like O.O"OH NO OH NO!WHAT ISH GOING TO HAPPEN!" and now sadly my nails are bitten completely down... T.T All for a good cause though! xD Lol
Kinkabell chapter 18 . 7/18/2009
like?hate?LOVE! cant wait to find out who wins! DUN DUN DUN
shions chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Aww, that's cute how she still likes him after 4 months!
Dawn Catcher chapter 18 . 6/24/2008
Great story! Update very soon!
Spiritcharm chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
LOVE IT SOO IT'S ROMANTIC! -
Ichigo chapter 18 . 4/26/2008
this story is soo awesome! i cant wait 2 c who wins! i like them both, so i guess it doesnt matter 2 me!

please update soon!

sometimes, if writers take way 2 long, i get really impatient. so please hurry!

not trying to be mean!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF THE STORY!

~ Ichigo ~
The last Koneko-chan chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
LOL! I LURVE IT! and you just GOTTA hate Momo. Lol, I lurve how everybody is running around the palace just trying to find the two lovsbirds, known as Kish and momo X3