Reviews for In Her Dreams
1DloverAKAReadingMonster chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
I can just imagine the outcome now! Udate!
Michaelover101 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Sooooooo I know u havnt updated since 06 but it would,make my fanfic reading life if I got to see how this story ended up. There are NOT enoungh marcus flint stories on here and seeing u write them so well...loved the start of this and hoping to see how this plays out.

-kassandra
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOOON
Fate Harbor chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Please Please Please don't give up on this story! I love Marcus/Hermione and you're one of the only authors who does them. Update soon!
Slytherin Quidditch chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
I love it!

Ginny smiled, “How was it?”

That line was just perfect. Can't wait to see what Hermione does when Marcus shows up
Lyssa Baby chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
hey continue this as soon as you can i want to read more of it it is very good.
Mignun chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
hopefully you do continue it.

X
californiagirl1426 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
I hope you update this story!
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Whoa, I almost thought it was real.
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
awe too cute!

plz update soon!

i like it!

plz update soon
3sixty5days chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
why don't you continue? it's really really good. :/
Poisonchik88 chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
I love it , Marcus was always my favortie Slytherin but I was always a Katie/Marcus shipper than when I read my fist Hermione/Flint story I was hooked. Your story is just wonderful even though it only two chapter I feel in love with it. Your on my favorites list cant wait till you update.
Kalia Clyde chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
I'm getting an ominous feeling about Chapter 3 and Ginny and Hermione's night out. I honestly cannot wait to read more. I'm loving this already. And why does she feel so bad for dreaming about Flint? Ginny was right, at least it wasn't Ron, lol. Keep up the great work and update soon!

-Sam
ruckfules chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
can't wait to read more. i hope you post soon.
Angelic Bladez chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
I must say you are doing a marvelous job on this story and it is written well. I am looking forward to reading more so please do update again sometime soon.

AngelicBladez