Reviews for Happy Birthday, Kakashi!
You sure you wrote bout HINATA and kakashi not Sakura? Cause hinata isnt even CLOSE to how you wrote her thats like OOC to the extreme. Ugh it was horrible. Can you research your characters abit more.
You sure you wrote bout HINATA and kakashi not saukra? Cause i gotta say that was the most OOC i have ever seen. EVER. Thats like alternative universe hinata or something god it sucked
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Maxi with Wings, hahaha...
That give him a lesson :-D
Lukalukageno chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
*blushing*
agustine chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
i hope someday you write again about kakahina,you so good in every stories about them i love it so much
agustine chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
i miss your kakahina so bad, maybe you just bored writing about them? but i hope you will miss them too so you can write again about kakahina
Lastine chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
That was fucking hilarious!
Lucyole chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
oh very hot he *hehe* i like it very good work
EvilChikara chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Lmao! Hinata's birthday is next, Kakashi~! Get ready! lol x]
HatakeHinata chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
You have given me an Idea for my boyfriend's birthday

*blushes*
CaramelDucky chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
AH! DO Hinata's birthday!
AI chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
wow subarashi it's realy cool and kakashi its a total perv hahaha nice you are great
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Kakashi you are a sicko! But I love my SMEXY PERVERT!
gaarasgirl935 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
i decided to read some of your other naruto stories and guess what ... iloved it. it leaves so much to the imagination its wonderful.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
No you don't! You don't sound pathetic at all1 And yes, here you go: MORE sugah! Sugah sugah sugah sugah! I love you so much for writing t6his. Why're you're KakaHina pairings so damn cute? I love it I love it, love it love it! (Now, i sound pathetic) I'm gonna give a a nice FAT choclate ckae with all them evil chocolate fudge and chocolate swirls and every other sugary stuff innit! There! Sugah enough for ya? *winks winks and nudge nudge*