Reviews for Angel of Darkness
Myfanfix chapter 1 . 5/16
BS! You can write better than I can! You're so poetic when you write, too! Capturing the emotions, so descriptive of everything going on... You should write more of these AtemxYugi, or YamixYugi fanfix :) You are amazing.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Omg, this was so cute!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This was fantastic...seriously, that song gave me chills. It's so amazing and fitting for the two of them. It should totally be performed. I'd so want the mp3!
DAs AnimeNut91 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I like the song :) I actually sang it out loud how, I thought it should have sounded, while I read it. My singings pretty crappy, but I can totally imagine Yugis beautiful voice singing it! .
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
that was a grat song i liked it
DarkenedSeas chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Holy...shit...I LOVED THAT SONG YOU MADE!It was lovely!Too bad you can't record yourself singing it(or someone else) with someone playing the guitar.I would have SO favorited it and downloaded it :D...now i kinda feel like learning the lyrics(well studying them alot) then sing it with my dad or uncle billy playing the guitar for it!(most likely my uncle my dad's shoulder is shit right now :/)But i won't without permission XD(you just need to tell me what type of beat the gitar and my voice should be XD...i know i have a good voice because my mom says i do(she used to be VERY good so good she could become a singer id she wanted to :D)but i don't really see it but i'm seeing it better because i sing to my favorite songs everyday so it's like my training and my voice is becoming better and not as cracky or wavery and i can hit higher and lower tones and some other tones better)but still loved the song XD and the fanfic!3 :3
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This story was beautiful and so was that song! I liked it, I REALLY like it!
Fourswordslover chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I really like that! will u write more?
Kaaki Shaman chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
...wow. .w. That's an INCREDIBLY lovely song. It may not be typical and I can't imagine it being some sort of pop rock song or something, but accoustic would definately work. .w. And the ending was simple; the end of the whole oneshot, I mean. Brilliant. :)
InvaderBekk chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Omfg, that was so freaking cute! When I read the song o was singing how I thought it would sound, and I LOVED IT!
I'm sorry but no chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
that song is beautiful! i wish i could play the guitar so i could put it to music but that doesnt matter, i loved the song and the entire story!
NaotoShiroganeFangirl1990 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Awwws. I love this story 3
Singingstar09 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That Was Sweet! Great Job! XD D 3 ] D
A Raven of Emotions chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
this was really cute.
annjoy chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
that's good, i love yy x y !

n.n