Reviews for Gateway to Peace
Autumn Sawyer chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
It is so understanding. I loved it. It was very interesting.

-Autumn Sawyer
IdiotAmerica56 chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Hm good chapter! I'm anxious to see where this goes after this chapter since it's going to heat up. Update soon!

moon eclipse shadows chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
I still think you should have more reviews. It was really interesting! . Yay! You updated! (That's kind of late. .')

I can't wait to find out what happens next! It was a really great chapter! .

Bye!

moon eclipse shadows chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Hi! . I liked the chapter! ...and the ones before it!

Kyri(my character): ...maybe you should just say 'story'.

No! Ignore Kyri, I think your story was really good. You should have more reviews.

Kyri: Yeah, it was really well written and...hey! Why are you telling people to ignore me!

I can't wait until the next chapter! . Bye!

IdiotAmerica56 chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Hooray! Good chapter. Just so you know, I've told some of my reviewers to read this story...they're pretty good about doing that kind of thing, so hopefully you'll get some more reviews. The fight was good, but there were a few spelling mistakes. But besides the one small flaw, this was good chapter.

Good luck getting some more reviews!

IdiotAmerica56 chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
No! Don't take it off the site! I hate it when stories don't get reviews, unless it's really bad, and this one certainly is not! Let's hope that the reviews start flying after this one, cuz this story has definate potentional to be good. Besides a few flaws, the discription is great and the story is fast and interesting. Makes me wonder if Kat is destined to help the Travelers since the flume didn't collapse when she used it...Great story, continue soon!

Hoping you get more reviews,