Reviews for Out of the past
stupid101 chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
POOR DANNY!

i like him...well inda...I FEAL SORRY FOR HIM!
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 9 . 4/9/2007
yeah

i still don't remember phil

whatever

DANNY

HOLD ON
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
Damn

i would kill to have a boss like that

but of course i would be worried sick about him for being so worried that he drove into a river

lol

i like this
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
DANNY!
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM JACK

HE HURT MY DANNY
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
excuse me can i say something please

phil,

SHUT THE HELL UP
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
no danny

!

please tell mem what happened
marialisa chapter 12 . 11/9/2006
That was lovely, sweet, beautiful, emotional...absolutely fantastic...I read it with chocolate and a cup of tea and it doesn't get better than that!

That was a wonderful final chapter, I really look forward to your next story :-)
anmodo chapter 12 . 11/9/2006
Thanks for finishing this. It was cool to get a glimpse into what Danny's mother would be like. You wrote her very much as I had imagined her.

Thanks for writing such a different, well-planned story.
lorcris chapter 12 . 11/9/2006
I've been waiting for a long time for this wonderful chapter!. It has been great, nice, sweet, I love Danielle's character, she's just Danny's mum. I laughed a lot with the conversation with Phil and his pilot license when she was told about it! And I almost cried in emotion with the whole chapter!. Great end.

Waiting for next stories! And thanks for sharing!
ninz chapter 12 . 11/9/2006
Hey!

I know how bad writer's block can be so I thought you deserved a review for this! (Not that I wouldn't have reviewed anyway)

Sweet story alltogether and I loved reading it. It's strange imagining Danny with his mother, though. And I can imagine that after fifteen years he'll have a hard time getting used to her worrying about him... ;-)

However, nice story. I hope there'll be another one some time.
ninz chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
yeah - an update - been waiting for it!
lorcris chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
Oh, wait a moment, I can't breathe... "It was over"... What? is he dead or is he alive and (the angel) her mom is taking care of him? Don't kill him, please!

Anyway great and intense chapter, very angsty. I loved the flashback, it's so Danny saving the boy!

Continue, and update soon!
marialisa chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
Great chapter, please update soon :-)
ninz chapter 10 . 10/4/2006
Poor Danny, I hope he'll be okay in the end. You know, I don't mind a bit of angst once in a while... but the end has to be happy - and Danny will have to be okay!

But I think we can rely on you... right? ;-)

Update soon, I'm really enjoying this story!