Reviews for A cat's day
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
this is just the cutest story I've read in a long while. So hilarious as well.

Poor Hiei though.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Aw. How cute! lol Hiei getting cat-scratched. XP
Chibi Botan chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
That's so cute. Yay, as much as I love Hiei, Eikichi's cute.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Nice!

-D101
loretta537 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
this is cute
Purple MCCoy chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Awesome!.Wait I thought in volmn3 of the manga i thought kazumas kitty was a male or girl. This is a sweet oneshot.
Vaxl chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Eikichi is So. Damn. CUTE when you wright for her! .

Hehehehehe, Maybe this is why Hiei hates the cat in that other YYH Fanfic you made, when Hiei sees Eikichi and is scarred off his feet and out of the window... muwahahaha, you rock, and Eikichi rocks.
FloralLover chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Hahaha! How cute! This is the first time I read a fanfic about Eikichi! I always love her! But not many people write about her. YAY! She loves Kurama too! GO KURAMA! Even cats can't resist you!
TheLadyG chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Aww, so cute. Reminds me of my little Amelia, so small and yet so much personality.
yoko chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
LOL...scary midgets with perverted intentions! Very cool.
Hoku ala chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Aw!

Cute story! I love cats!
ARandonPerson chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
WOW...i mean wow! i'm speech less.. Tell the cat that Kurama is MINE! I my self am kitty, gr. That waz intresting and funny. Now i must go reclaim Kurama and give Kuwabakas cat a good talking to. *nods* Plz rite more if that is your intention!
Flying-Whippet chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Lol that was cute and a very unique story. :3
Lady-of-the-Dragon-Flame chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
That was so awesome. Me and my sister were rotf, its so hilarious. I love the parts with Hiei, it sounded like he deserved what he got, lol. I think this story is so cute and creative and I love Eikichi now, lol.

Sincerely,

LOTDF
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Great fic. Very funny and adorable. Although I do wish it was longer... HaHa.