Reviews for In His Touch
HyuugaRin chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I hope you haven't dropped this story. It's interesting in its own way. I'm actually a ShikaTema fan but this caught my eye. looking forward to its next chapter.
pjmunky chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Ahhhhhh why didb you stop writing it? It was getting soooooo good..
Kyoko Raa chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Oh my gosh, this is the most gorgeous crack-pairing fanfic I ever read! :D

I thought this fic is very adorable. I can't wait for the next chapter!

I hope you'll update the next chapter, A.S.A.P! XD

Sincerely,

-Kyoraa
ShikaTema719 chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
WOW LOVE IT :) Please do continue it! This is the first time i've read a KakashixTemari story and I love how you made it realistic.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Your grammer sucks
Lwx chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
a good and interesting story the only bad thing about is that it haven't been updated in a long time especially when it got even more iteresting
Hey-its-CK chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
I favorited this story last night, but because it was so late I forwent leaving a review. This was so great I just had to make a point to come back and leave you something D

This really is a great story for an unlikely pairing. This story had me hooked. You write these characters flawlessly. I don't want to go so far to say there was no OOC action, but that is certainly to be expected with a pairing like this. Anyway, the OOC-ness is too minuscule to complain about.

I never thought in a million years this pairing would work, so naturally I sifted through the fics expecting them all to be crap... but this one amazed me. Not only is your writing superior to other Temari/Kakashi fics, but of most fics in general. Great job!

I'm also a major Shika-Tema fan, so my next stop will be those fics of yours I'm sure :)
AkatsukIxGirL chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
This was amazing! I loved it! You're amazing!...hey...I have an idea...you should continue the story!...I really love this pairing!
AkatsukIxGirL chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
this was interesting..and awesome! xD
AkatsukIxGirL chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
lol..That was funny...I love your stories! _
sarahcfgirl chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
I can not WAIT until the next chapter! :D

You're an excellent writer and I hope you can continue with your stories :] I'll be reading them for sure!

hope your next chapter comes out soon! :)
sarahcfgirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Gah! *glomps* i love it! xD

strangely, this is my favorite pairing! i've only read the first chapter and i got chills the whole time! :D

This is great! *two thumbs up*
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Please continue to this story.
JAIMIE chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
THIS CHAPTER WAS AWSOME!SHIKAMARU IS A FUCKING BLIND ASS MOTHER FUCKER FORNOT SEEING TEMARI'S TRUE BEAUTY! I LIKE THE KAKAXTEMA!PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
JAIMIE chapter 4 . 5/25/2008