Reviews for His gift
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
i think this was a wonderful team 10 fic. chouji seems like the #1 shikaino shipper. loved it : )
Caramelized chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
this is super cute.
omg.

i have to say though, the last 3 lines, it sounds so much like shippers in a fandom

I CAN SEE IT NOW: Fluff scene.

but it's adorable, amazing job :D
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Ohhh, I really like the introspection. Well done! The world needs more Team Ten (ShikaIno Team Ten) stories. Please keep it up and thank you for the awesomeness!

And I really liked the bolded in-between parts. And the future that's super cute as well!

-CR
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
A wonderful shika/ino fic. Too many times Chouji is just pushed to the side and that isn't fair because as a teamate and Shikamaru's best friend, he plays a large role in their lives and group dynamics. You showed well, how it IS hard to accept those changes in dynamics and realize its not that someone loves you less or loves someone else more- but that love is different and unique in each relationship.
LM3795 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aw...that was really great!
orangecookie chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
this was actually ...kinda good. lovely oneshot!
Jenny chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
that was amazingly adorable.

I hope you write more because your writing skills are wonderful.

shikakunslady97 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
make more much much more!
Seann chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
XD... I can just imagine someone sitting next so someone else and just grabs there had and wipes there head around there mouth, like WTF; ... sauce XD..

AHEM! Excuse the delusional crazieess!

but this was a nice story, I too am guilty of just kicking Chouji out of the picture. GET OUT. '-'...poor chouji.

But different style, is nice and unique, although I think can only work as a one shot XD...
Girl of Light Writer chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I got your penname off of someone's AMV on YouTube saying that you had awesome InoShika stories here and I just wanted to tell you I have one also and I truly enjoyed reading this story. I'm surprised in all my readings I haven't stumbled upon these yet. Thank you for writing this, i quite enjoyed it. Aniecä
Kenzie493 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I swear I had a brain spasam when I read this. Ino-Shika-Cho is so great, and as a team, my all-time favorite! Good fic, I absolutely love your stuff!
Kirri kitty chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
wow my favorite trio together to the end! I love this sometimes i wish the show was called Chouji or Shikamaru or Ino! i hope you make many more stoies!*inner Kirri kitty* you better!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Very cute That was an original way to tell ShikaIno story, from Chouji's POV.
shikaxinofan chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Really good, you gotta write some more...

I have faith in you

good lucky... )
Lynlyn-maru chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
That was so kawaii, hikari-chan! I almost felt sorry for Chouji...but it was still cute. Awesome one-shot, loved it.

How have you been? Getting over the writers-block, i see...wish I could say the same.