Reviews for The Love Letter
AmethystFlare3 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Awww! You can't just stop there! Please continue! :) Please! It would mean the world to me and all the other reviewers and followers of this story :)
noooooo chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
cant believe i found this in 2012, i love the plot, story :( only if i wasnt eight in 2006
doggyjunky chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
U haven't updated this in 6 years that's not sooner.
Kiomori chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
I just found this story, and I absolutely love the idea. It seems really unique!

I can only wonder how Sam and Tucker will react when the pda comes in the mail...and I wonder if Sam and Danny would somehow get together. Maybe one of them would travel through time or something.

This hasn't been updated in years now, but if you decide to write this again, I'll definitely read it.
The Last Letter chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
You must write more! This story is captivating! I must read more!

~DI4MGZ~
SMOKe13 chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
i really want you to continue the story! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please! there would be more pleases, but my fingers are beginning to hurt. i think you should continue this story because you should wanna finish it. i mean who cares about stats, you should just wanna write to see who will like it and all that jazz. i mean i do that. i just want to be heard, not caring if anyone likes it or not. hope this gets through to you so that way i be able to see the ending of this story!
art-is-a-bang-yeah chapter 5 . 5/2/2008
this story's cool i think i watched the movie before please continue writing its a good story

ja ne (see ya V)
blackdragon0 chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
I actually liked this story them most out of all of your other ones because it was the most creative and original.

But when I look at this:

"Updated: 10-23-06"

ARGGH! C'mon. That's more then a year. You've got about a 100 reviews from this story.
Kharma Shadow Stalker Kitteh chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
i really like this story update soon plz...insert puss in boots eyes here
Jime-chan chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
Ember and Vlad? Gross! Tucker is going to have his 'baby' (rolls eyes). Are they ever going to be together? Danny and Sam I mean.
DannySamLover20 chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
I like this chapter it is good.
DannySamLover20 chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
I could not believe that Sam replied and Danny actually got the letter back. Cool chapter!
DannySamLover20 chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
I was surprised when Sam found out that the letter was from the future. Good chapter.
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is a good chapter.
AnimalLover23 chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
I really like this chapter please continue!