Reviews for I'd Do Everything for You
Latios123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Should have used the tranquilizer gun.
By the way good job on first chap. I am eger to read the rest and u should write a story with yami saves yugi's life from a natural disaster or something and makes yugi travel the world or some place smaller like state to find him. You can probubly figure it out from there. You dont have to use the idea if u dont want to but just in case it helps to have a plot hanging around.
Ps. Sorry really bad at spelling.
RyouSyki chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
aaaaaaaawwwwwwww
CRYSTAL ZOMBIE- old account chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
that was brilliant! i totally loved it! you have to write more lemoney fics that are YYxY! totally the best chapter!

Rose xx
CRYSTAL ZOMBIE- old account chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
OMFG! thats the cutest thing i have ever read!
living like im not alive chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
note- i do have an account.

OMFG! THAT WAS SO DARN CUTE! AND THAT SONG IS AMAZINGLY SAD AND ROMANTIC AND...WOW! I LOVED IT!

Rose xx
moriah93ohio chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
I loved this story. I read along time ago but didn't write a review. Great story.
YaoiLove101 chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
I liked it!
nelly chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
you know Michael W. Smith too! I love his song "Friends"! Love your story by the way!
NoaFuuma chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
! you're the best but sis, call the firestation!

toph- as usual

jin- no this time really-toph- wow, that had to be something hot!

jin- ja ne!
NoaFuuma chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
omg! that was so kawaii! now up to the lemon! following sis?

toph- grumph, yea yea! i don't want to miss that again.
NoaFuuma chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
it seem to be that kinda every hikari is afraid of storms... it's much sweeter than that 1 story with ryou and kura... love to !
Super S. Demon chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
the fuffyness _ it make me happy!
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
yey! that was awsome nice job... very cute and cuddley and sexy and yey! keep it up I loved it very ggod job (hands out cake) yey cake!
The I chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
OMG, I just gotta tell you this:

I was listening to "Everything I Do" when I read this (without knowing you were gonna put it in). It ended just when the lyrics started and I was like: Wait, these lyrics seem familiar somehow...Then I came to the chorus and almost fell of my chair. How in the world did you know I was listening to that one song?

Oh, and good story! (I love YY/Y!)
CorneliaMarie chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
WOW! .SPEECHLESS! That was some hardcore lemon right there. A nice way to wake someone up. I was half asleep when I started to read this story. The next thing I know I'm wide awake. I actually imagined that going on. Yugi was quite the little commander_ The way you made him had me startled.

Yugi- I'm not innocent as people take me for now am I?

Yami- (Stares at Yugi) I guess not. You sure prove that one to me'o'

Keep up the good work. Bye_
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »