Reviews for Heartbeat
kriitikko chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This is a completely new pairing to me but since both Kagura and Kohaku are my fave characters I tried to keep an open mind. I liked this story and I agree with your commentary. This pairing is less weird than Rin/Shessy which popularity I don't understand. Anyway, good job here.
Chigirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
And just WHY havent you written another...hm? I happen to enjoy your story very much! And I completely agree! You could look at Sesshoumaru as a father to Rin. He feeds her, protects her, leaves her with a nanny(Jaken), but Kagura and Kohaku dont have that sort of relationship!

Please write more, and an update showing what happen a few years down the line would be great!

May/December relationships are HOT!
BloodyFrost chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Pretty good fic!

I love seeing Kagura/Kohaku paired up as well.
Thy Lord Ishballa chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
al'IGHT! FINALLY, a Kagura/Kohaku story. I didn't know there were any. It's about time-I frickin' love this couple, man.

And the story itself...man, you're AWESOME!
anon chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Just, frickin', WOW!
Sexy-Sama-San chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
hum well i thought you did a great job with this one shot... i like it... although they're not my best pair... but it's fanfic so how you got really into they're own little characters that was good...
turtlequeen2 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Hey, since you always talk about Kohaku/Kagura in the forums, I decided to check out this fic. To tell you the truth, I was not dissapointed in the least. In fact, I was blown away!

This is an amazing piece of work! I'm so stunned that this story doesn't have more reviews! I derserves a lot more than this!

I love the flashbacks you put throughout the story. It fit in perfectly and was written beautifully. I think that you should make an actual story out of this pairing like Shika-chan said.

You opened my eyes to the possibility of good Kohaku/Kagura fics. Great job!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
OMG, next time, make a story! DD

This was great!
PNT chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
The pairing was what first drew me to this story. I saw Kagura/Kohaku and thought, "Well, I've never read anything about them before. Could work. Why not?" So I began to read, and I was amazed. This is truly amazing. I especially liked the flashbacks showing how their relationship developed; they seemed to add another dimension to the story. Excellent work.

(Oh, and I agree with you on the Sesshoumaru/Rin thing.)