Reviews for I'm Just A Small Boy
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Mini pottter...:) like to see more of this
oh Schnitzel chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
This is GREAT so far! Please Please write the next one soon! *sends hopeful look*
yukino89 chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
are they gonna fall in love and can't wait 4 more
feltonisasexybeast chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
I read this story when you were updating and it crossed my mind today...are ya ever coming back? That last review was a bit dramatic, but I would love if you wrote some more!
look chapter 15 . 6/17/2007
Hey, I really like this story but what is the deal with the updates? What is your excuse for not updating now. Are you attending summer classes or something? Authors want good reviews, their work liked, no flames, and nice critisism. Readers want chapters and writing worth reading. I don't think you are upholding your end of the deal.
Zoomi chapter 15 . 5/16/2007
This was a dream right? And maybe even a memory? Sorry, I'm confused.
MoonlightPrincess chapter 15 . 5/11/2007
Yeah, another Lucius supporter, welcome to Lucius is not really evil,just mizunderstood group aka LINREJM.
3cheers4Snape chapter 15 . 5/5/2007
nice story...keep going!
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 15 . 5/3/2007
Oh you are glorious! I love you! You must update!
Cheezewizz chapter 15 . 5/2/2007
interesting. but please make it longer next time.
GreenEyedCatDragon chapter 15 . 5/2/2007
Okay that was unexpected.
Yanna chapter 14 . 5/2/2007
This is so great! I've never read anything like this before! Please please oh please post soon!
GreenEyedCatDragon chapter 14 . 4/28/2007
Good that you are back. I understand the university stuff it's the same with me.

I hope the next chapter will be the next stepp for changing Harry back.
MoonlightPrincess chapter 14 . 4/25/2007
Eh oh, I do not like how that debt is coming around, when in debt to a Malfoy do expect money as payment plan..more along the lines a favor is requested...a very hard favor...tricky...nearly impossible...favor, am I correct innto thinking that is how Malfoys work?
Ravenshadow chapter 14 . 4/24/2007
Wow. I really enjoyed this! I look foward to reading more of it.

The ooc-ness of Draco is fairly well explained IMO. You're doing great.