Reviews for Maybe
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Well b it is pretty attractive!
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Well that was a surprise. when i started to read this i hadn't really expected things to turn out that way. ten out of ten.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Seriously brilliantly, amazing story. Sneaky , sneaky Shego.

Excellent story.
InsaneMagician chapter 1 . 2/6/2012 other word for it but epic.

Amazing way to lead to the situation,the internal monologue, the way you keep focused on Shego more than on Kim... I dunno how you make it, but it's amazing.

This one is also heavy on the condensed information, like with Choices, but there is a difference, perhaps that this one develops more on the feeling than on providing the background information, which you gave along the way; as I said, Epic, no other word for it.

Magnificent work, *bows* awesome display of talent.
psychotic-cat17 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Devious little Shego. Even when she's not officially on the wrong side of the law, she can't help but be abrasive and manipulative. I can't decide if this part of Shego is good for Kim or not. It may allow her to show emotions that she normally keeps hidden away, but it also shows how easily manipulated she is by Shego.
Chris chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I agree, you are very talented, this story is very erotic but in a plausable not pronographic way which i like, great work!
rainandsnow chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I was just wanna say that story was amazing!
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
interesting thought... sounds plausible for shego... she is a bad girl after all.

Nidoking16 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Great story, again, as always!

Interesting look into the inner workings of Shego.

CastaS chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
great story, i enjoyed it.
Silent Wrath chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Great read... Thanks. i appreciate your writings.

fotcdelacour chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Wow you are really brilliant at writing Shego's thought processes! Kinda scary realy lol. But seriously I can so see Shego trying to make Kim angry even when in a relationship. This was hot and just ... it was so good. I wish it wasnt a one shot lol. I hope you write more fics!
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Ah the complexities of relationships... It can't be healthy...

Good stuff, you really captured the passion and fire that underlies most (if not all) of Shego and Kim's interactions.
TheBaldOneMpls chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I'm not trying to be mean here, but it seemed as if you essentially repeated yourself five or six times. A lot of your paragraphs could basically be summed up as "Shego liked to make Kim mad because she thinks it's hot" without adding a whole lot to that idea. It was still an enjoyable read, but that might be something you'll wanna work on.
Chikiko chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
now there is some foreplay you dont see everyday! wow those two are just somewthing else. great story,