Reviews for Courage
ReadingBlissfully chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
OMG Do the SEWQUEL!
ReadingBlissfully chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
Aww thats sad on sharpay they shouldnt do that to her! Normally everyonen would be saying its him not her there 2 different people and all that,

I cant believe there both dead. Troy died december 24th 1042 and Gabriella died january 24th 1142 how sad is that a month and a hour away.

They both must be really happy and sad at the same time
ReadingBlissfully chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
Aw! Gr chad kissing gabi how horrible is that 2 resons nasty cuz its chadella and err kissing her because of her grieve and his best friends girl!

Gabbi and Mrs bolton are grieving so badly.
ReadingBlissfully chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
high pitched crazy voice lol. How does she know someone close did it?
x.o.x.o.iluvzanessa.x.o.x.o chapter 12 . 11/6/2007
hey this is kinda sad but very awesome lol

please rite soon!
Cassie3 chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
One question for you, WHY WOULD YOU KILL TROY BOLTON IF YOU LOVE ZAC EFRON SO MUCH!RYAN ISN'T THE MURDERER, YOU ARE!AND ANOTHER QUESTION, YOU WANT US TO CRY HARDER! HARDER!IF I CRY ANY HARDER, I'LL HAVE NO MORE TEARS LEFT TO CRY!im just a 12 year old girl, sitting here happily on summer vacation, expecting a nice hsm fanfic, with TROYELLANESS!All I got, WAS GABRIELLANESS AND CRYING!

YOU MIGHT POSSIBLY BE THE WORST FAN FIC WRITER I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Cassie.
iits-eriikax3 chapter 12 . 1/13/2007
i read thru the whole story in like 25 minutes. and i sit here sobbing and crying like a fool. i like... love troy... not his love, Gabi dies? brutally good story
rachel chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
oh... my god

that was such an amazingly written fic - too amazingly, made me believe that it was true. It was so sad :-(

I'm going to have to read another happier fic now so that I can remember that they are actually alive.

Don't kill them again!

I didn't think they'd actually die - normally the stars make it through... but they didn't...

Gah, I need happiness!
Shabell chapter 11 . 11/14/2006
oh so sad but you have got to make a sequel
Lexia4 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I will read this one day - promise! I read the trailer and some of the reviews and knew i'd end up crying my eyes out and I don't feel like crying atm lol! Sounds awesome though!
poisonivykiss chapter 12 . 7/27/2006
innocent Ryan Evans we all know, causes the death of 2 . :O :O. UPDATES PLEASE.
bam.it's.mandy chapter 12 . 7/27/2006
oh no please dont be over! i loved this story!
Nobody Is Perfect chapter 12 . 7/26/2006
oh my gosh i absolutly don't know what to say. To tell you the truth i started reading this at 7:30 pm and finished at 11:30 pm. I spent an hour and a half reading the chapter troy dies cause the tears won't stop coming down and another hour and a half for the chapter Gabriella dies and it still hasn't stoped. Can't wait for sequal to come out. thanks for a great story.
Bal8rokstar chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
Wow...great chapter. Actually, to tell the truth, I feel for Ryan a little. Yeah, it was his fault about Troy (he got drunk and went driving after all- though I wouldn't really pin Gabriella's death entirely on him, because it's not like he commanded the car that hit Gabriella to come exactly at that moment), but can you imagine the weight of all the baggage that hangs on his shoulders now, what with all the emotions he has after killing Troy plus everything that everyone else is throwing on him?

Was that a run on sentence? Cuz I think I just wrote a run on...Anyway, keep up the good work. I love this story!
peachie1st chapter 11 . 7/26/2006