Reviews for Aozora no Shita : Beneath the Blue Sky
serenityskywalker chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
ok please update will Kikyo remember her past life and kill inuyasha and the same goes for them? new chapter
serenityskywalker chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
i love it what happens next
Anika chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Amazing story! Very original idea and your writing style is very good. What a shame that you abandoned it :(
Queen of the RED moon chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
This is a great story and a great idea! I really liked the end of this chapter because it was just like the first time Kikyo and Inuyasha met well not really met but more like came in conntact I think. _' Well anyway it's a great story and I hope you update! Soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
ah, this story is nice. please update soon. it really looked like the 1st time inuyasha and kikyo met. nice ! once again, update soon. -
IWantThisAccountToBeDeleted chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
i luv this story! the idea is so original. i wanna kno what happens next. i hope u don't give up on it. it's been, lik, 2 years. plz update!
hana chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
how kawaii! _ update soon please :]
hana chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
this is really unique, i like it :D
Kiharu3291992 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
very cool and sweet. you changed there settings but still had them remebered there past. and used there past as a myth that connects them together. very neat and unusaul.
kikyo fans chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
i like this story vry much,the plot is really nice,keep up the geat jo
Watashi no Shinka chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Shouldn't "she meets Inuyasha" be "she met Inuyasha"?
polly-chan chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
lol after i finished reviewing Everytime We Touch (which i absoultly love _) i went and read your profiel and dang your sure good at explaining how kikyo totally rules over Kagome. no offense to kagome lovers but i agree on your opinions about Kikyo I'm real big on the "true love lasts forever thing" and their realationship before Naraku comes in was very cute and sweet if only they gave her a happy ending... sigh oh well about... your story I really think that the idea is good. It totally caught my attention when I started to read it. I hope theres a happy ending for this story _ Please update as soon as you can cause I loove this story so much. Though a good idea might be to explain why kikyo (present one) lives by herself and stuff I'm not saying that It's not good right now but i think that it might add more of background feeding for readers. i really hope you keep writing more GREAT Kikyo/INu fics your writing style is really great and you make the stories really unique ) like I said please update soon i'll be checking everyday! squue LOVE YOUR STORIES!
Inuyasha's Girl501 chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
plz update soon
Inuyasha's Girl501 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I love this story but why can't inuyasha be well himself not human well over all of that it was a good story
Inu-chan8970 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006